Possum May Be Extinct Due to Global Warming

I like coons!

They're a mess, but I like them, too. I have a friend with a pet raccoon and it's real tame most of the time, but at night it gets into everything. My wife drew the line when I got a couple pet rats. We've got a complete food chain in our house.

They're a mess, but I like them, too. I have a friend with a pet raccoon and it's real tame most of the time, but at night it gets into everything. My wife drew the line when I got a couple pet rats. We've got a complete food chain in our house.

Me to. I had a pet rooster when I was young, raised from a chick. He was a prize rooster until a vile cock-fighter stole him. I have had a couple rats, and a few mice. Cats keep eating them though so I gave up on rodents. I had a friend racoon, but never tamed it, just fed it so it wouldn't mess things up as much.

A cockfighter stole your pet rooster?

In the middle of the night, no doubt.

Accompanied by black helicopters.....

Bullshit. You're talking theories.

Is this the same Dr. Seuss who wrote Horton the Elephant...........which was a greater contribution to the overall well being of the planet than the garbage quoted above. Horton had a theory that there was a world on a speck.

In his case, the theory turned out to be correct. Not in this case, however.

(I know of course it isn't, but couldn't resist).

Allie, just for you information, in science, theory is a good as it gets. Theory is the broad overarching explanation for a natural process. It is supported by facts, laws, evidence, and observations. It can never be proven, only falsified. The present theory that the present warming we are experiancing is caused by the increase in atmospheric GHGs is based on science more than a century old. The denials are based on wishful thinking and political, 'how things ought to be' denial of reality.

Forum List

Back