Possibly the Smartest man on the planet on Trump.....

Any word on what made him "smartest man on the planet"? Didn't hear any intelligence in the video.
That’s understandable because you are libtarded.
You're only saying that because he said things you like about Trump; it's called "confirmation bias". If he'd gone the other way, we'd be hearing how IQ measurements aren't reliable, e.g. how Hawking was treated despite his IQ, because he said things the right didn't like.

I just may have to agree with you for the first time...I think....

But the fact is this Genius sees the value in Trump...……….

Not to criticize appearances but if you're going to make a video, perhaps something more presentable would be in order? Anyway; he doesn't sound overly bright.

That's because you're libtarded too...…………...

No opinion one way or other. I was expecting a truly unique perspective from the video and in that regard I found it disappointing. Did like the bit of scenery shown and the couple were down to earth.

Trump has proved all the so called experts WRONG! Good job President Trump you are the man! :eusa_clap:

He really, really is.

A couple of weeks ago, there was a thread about the DNC telling House
Candidates and Senate for that matter, in Trump States not to discuss
immigration before the election.

It was on the news also.

Then the fucking Libs get their next parade going in Guatemala.

And The Donald swings into action. Now the Parade (Immigration) is
on every channel.

I can hear people now discussing this with a Dem candidate. "Just so
we're on the same page...you're telling me that we have to allow these
4,000 motherfuckers, who just tore down a border gate to get into Mexico
that it is good to let them into our country?" What, losing 30 states wasn't
enough?

Any word on what made him "smartest man on the planet"? Didn't hear any intelligence in the video.

That’s understandable because you are libtarded…………..

Christopher Langan - Wikipedia

I spit my drink :auiqs.jpg:

They make it so easy...….

But then again it's really not fair...

All the facts and good ideas are on our side.....

The Democratic party can only win elections when they can lie and shape a one sided narrative in the media. As president, Trump has a louder microphone and routinely calls out the left when they try to pull this shit. They have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he continues to whoop their ass its amazing.

The Democratic party can only win elections when they can lie and shape a one sided narrative in the media. As president, Trump has a louder microphone and routinely calls out the left when they try to pull this shit. They have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he continues to whoop their ass its amazing.

100% winner post. He fights like they fight. They don't know how to counter
him.

GOP was always gutless in races. Partly because they knew the MSM would always be against them. No problem for The Donald. Since Day 1 he has
gone after the MSM depicting them as bias, corrupt and left-leaning. He
got in their heads so deep, that every time they attempt to counter him
they prove him to be a prophet.

The media only knows how to have a PC fight. They ain't use to street-fighting.

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump endorsed candidates have lost a number of contests and the Dems captured the Governors mansion in Louisiana

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump endorsed candidates have lost a number of contests and the Dems captured the Governors mansion in Louisiana

LOL We control the House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS and roared to victory in 30 states. :itsok:

Who's your President?

the last statement by the gentleman was Trump "doesn't prevaricate" which is complete bullshit.

Besides that they both need to lose at least 50 lbs. each & stop eating all the cattle feed.

This is why Trump won,and why he'll win again.

You're exactly correct; Trump's base continually fall for Trump's lies.

Thank you.

Turds like you will continually lose. Who's the president of the United States, boy?

I take it that's not on the ballot this election, aye?

Loosiana has been corrupt since the 1800s, true story.

Some of their cockroaches fled to my state after Katrina. They still reside here, in the FSP system.

They thought they could come here and run some shit. We don't play that heanh, boy!

Forum List

Back