Possibly the scariest thing anyone could ever read.

Photonic

Ad astra!
Sep 5, 2011
California
Landover Baptist | Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome

It's a satire on the religious right of the US. Figured people might be interested in seeing their arguments summed up.

I will clarify for the purpose of the extremely biased views people have on USMB;

This is the fringe right, the fundamentalist religious right of the US, not even the majority.

Last edited:
Landover Baptist | Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome

It's a satire on the religious right of the US. Figured people might be interested in seeing their arguments summed up.

Wow, the left spewing hatred toward Christians, what a shocker....

Next thing you know, Muslims will be spewing hatred at Jews....

So you deny that none of this occurs?

Your agenda is already showing, categorizing me as left, perhaps tone it down and look at it rationally.

I'm saying the the left spends a lot of time and energy on the hatred they have of Christians.

If the Christians are evil, then no need to create libel.

No don't get me wrong, I understand that slander and libel are pretty much the only thing the left brings to the table, still...

Your agenda is already showing, categorizing me as left, perhaps tone it down and look at it rationally.

Yeah, I'm bad that way. I categorized Osama bin Laden as a "Radical Muslim" too...

I'm going to burn in hell because I laughed at this:

480593443v7_240x240_Front.jpg

I seem to definitely be in the wrong place... I grew up around so much reality of what that site seems to mock. :dunno: It seems to me that it may take dumbing it down before the political arena becomes offended by what they are doing to themselves in the way of religion.

True Christian™ Warning:
We Are Conservative, Godly, Republican, and Unstoppable!

Are you sure it's "satire"? Seems totally plausible.

I'm saying the the left spends a lot of time and energy on the hatred they have of Christians.

No don't get me wrong, I understand that slander and libel are pretty much the only thing the left brings to the table, still...

Yeah, I'm bad that way. I categorized Osama bin Laden as a "Radical Muslim" too...

I thought he was the "anti Christ". Can he be both?

I never said Christianity was evil, it's a satirical look at the arguments often employed by religious fundamentals in the republican party of the US.

I hold no religion responsible for the evils perpetrated by the people who believe in it.

Religion is a wonderful thing, it is a unifying factor, but people are people.

I never said Christianity was evil,

ROFL

You started a thread to highlight a hate site that delights you.

it's a satirical look at the arguments often employed by religious fundamentals in the republican party of the US.

It's a hate site dedicated to spewing bigotry and prejudice against Christians.

I hold no religion responsible for the evils perpetrated by the people who believe in it.

What a brilliant statement - no wonder you voted for Obama....

Religion is a wonderful thing, it is a unifying factor, but people are people.

Religion is bullshit, but people have the right to believe what they want.

Forum List

Back