Possibly the most retarded thing you'll ever see in your life

Rosie O’Donnell does a video tweet apologizing to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, in a squeaky voice, while wearing pig ears.

“Hi Mr. Kim Jong Un, sorry if I didn’t pronounce that right. Anyway sir, um, our president Donald is a moron. Don’t listen to him. We don’t,”

I nominate Rosie O'Donnell for the titular head of the Democrat Party. :lmao:

In pig ears, Rosie O'Donnell apologizes to Kim Jong Un for President Trump ... yes, in pig ears!

:cuckoo:
Your typical progressive... uglier on the inside than the outside though, I don't know if that's possible in this case. Lol

Rosie O'Donnell.......Proof that a cow had sex with an elephant

Those animals are much too attractive to have created that mess. :lol:

Rosie O’Donnell does a video tweet apologizing to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, in a squeaky voice, while wearing pig ears.

“Hi Mr. Kim Jong Un, sorry if I didn’t pronounce that right. Anyway sir, um, our president Donald is a moron. Don’t listen to him. We don’t,”

In pig ears, Rosie O'Donnell apologizes to Kim Jong Un for President Trump ... yes, in pig ears!

Your typical progressive... uglier on the inside than the outside though, I don't know if that's possible in this case. Lol

Rosie O'Donnell.......Proof that a cow had sex with an elephant

Those animals are much too attractive to have created that mess. :lol:

well maybe her parents are Jabba The Hutt and Rodan?

I think that it is now established fact that Trump is a moron.

And it's established that to you super-morons, Kim Jong Un is a "sir".

Don't you feel the least bit embarrassed by how a representative of your side is acting? She does represent your liberal beliefs, you know.

You should be.

You're the retard if you think anyone else speaks for me.

I sure don't hear you denouncing what she said. By proxy you're agreeing with her.

What in the hell is wrong with her? Has she had a nervous breakdown or something? What a weird video. Lol.
Shes a progressive, being fucked in the head is the norm for them

15po66.jpg

Maybe it's time to be reminded of Trump's true feeling about Kim:

"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would - absolutely. I would be honoured to do it," he told news organisation Bloomberg on Monday.

The previous day he described Mr Kim as a "pretty smart cookie".

Donald Trump: I would be honoured to meet Kim Jong-un - BBC News

That's quite a statement, "honored", coming from a man like Trump who has so little honor to spare.

Maybe it's time to be reminded of Trump's true feeling about Kim:

"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would - absolutely. I would be honoured to do it," he told news organisation Bloomberg on Monday.

The previous day he described Mr Kim as a "pretty smart cookie".

Donald Trump: I would be honoured to meet Kim Jong-un - BBC News

That's quite a statement, "honored", coming from a man like Trump who has so little honor to spare.
Trump feels sorry the transgender fat little kim... little has not said anything for a few days now, hes all bluff. Lol

Conservatives are such Snowflakes

Can't take a little ribbing

Forum List

Back