possibly harmless, but really dumb

disorderly conduct for handling an assault rifle in public and causing alarm?

So holding a legal firearm is illegal now?

In a public place when nobody knows what's going on, yes, that seems like a bit of a disturbance.

If they had an ounce of intelligence they probably would've notified the local PD that they'd be doing this beforehand.

I don't know about Oregon, but in no state I've ever been to was it illegal to handle a weapon in public.
It will be interesting to see how this shakes out in court.

They will probably get time served and communtiy service. After the many shootings in various other states, a group of people in military type getup, with an assualt rifle on a very busy bridge is cause for alarm. I would have called 911 had I been there. That many citizens did exactly that is an indictation of the amount of alarm these dunderheads created.

They will probably get time served and communtiy service. After the many shootings in various other states, a group of people in military type getup, with an assualt rifle on a very busy bridge is cause for alarm. I would have called 911 had I been there. That many citizens did exactly that is an indictation of the amount of alarm these dunderheads created.
No shit, the had a REAL "Assault Rifle" with NO ammo! Of course you have called 911, you get scared easily.

That's why you believe in Globull Warming.

By the way, the guys in the pics look like Feds. No visible tats, scars, they look like they've recently bathed and they probably have all their teeth.

No shit, the had a REAL "Assault Rifle" with NO ammo! Of course you have called 911, you get scared easily.

By the way, the guys in the pics look like Feds. No visible tats, scars, they look like they've recently bathed and they probably have all their teeth.

I see. So you have x-ray vision and can tell that there are no rounds in the magazine? You fruitloops are hopeless. The 'assault rifles', war guns complete with large capacity magazines are what have been the favored weopon of the rash of murders we have seen in the past few weeks.

I see. So you have x-ray vision and can tell that there are no rounds in the magazine? You fruitloops are hopeless. The 'assault rifles', war guns complete with large capacity magazines are what have been the favored weopon of the rash of murders we have seen in the past few weeks.
It said so in the article you f*ckin' idiot:
A real assault rifle was recovered from the group. Police said it was not loaded.
You saw the pictures of "scary white guys" and you sh*t yourself.

Public, Open Carry is legal. Stop being an easily scared little sissy boy.

Public open carry in a crowded public place of an assualt rifle may well get you a Darwin Award. A well deserved one. And not a sane person will be sorry.

So, Old Rocks in your head, Can you show me where in the Oregon code a person is forbidden from carrying an unloaded rifle?

It's not against the law to cause Libs to piss their pants there yet, is it?

Public open carry in a crowded public place of an assualt rifle may well get you a Darwin Award. A well deserved one. And not a sane person will be sorry.

I've been known to carry a rifle strapped across the handlebars on my motorcycle. No one has shot at me yet.
And what the hell is an assualt rifle?

Forum List

Back