possible street wars in dallas

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
that right there is what I was referring to. and since there's only been 4 people posting on here very recently, I've ruled you two out and its certainly not me......

What are you, testifying before committee? Thanks for "clarifying".

:D

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
What are you, testifying before committee?

depends on the witch hunt and how it goes, maybe they'll call ME to testify about iraqi prisoner abuse as well :laugh:

The difference is that the overwelming majority of blacks are all in favor of such militant groups as the Black Panthers, and white folks are far to afraid to tell blacks that they don't approve of what there doing, for fear of being called a racist or being violently attacked.

Originally posted by Big D
The difference is that the overwelming majority of blacks are all in favor of such militant groups as the Black Panthers, and white folks are far to afraid to tell blacks that they don't approve of what there doing, for fear of being called a racist or being violently attacked.

Gee. And evolution, if proven to be correct in its theory, should have given the whites a capacity to evolve beyond having such irrational fear, shouldn't it?

Radical groups are just weird...Anarchists and Panthers alike just plain weird and scary.

It is time for action when the threat of violence can be thrown around so freely, and slander (through the threat of being labled a racist) can run so rampantly. Sure, there is a degree of corruption amongts the cops, but I have seen no one so oppressed in America that they have to try and kill cops to get their idea of freedom. Freedom has consequences, thus the law, thus the cops, and thus the bitching oppressed. Find a new hobby, and oh yeah, get a job.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Gee. And evolution, if proven to be correct in its theory, should have given the whites a capacity to evolve beyond having such irrational fear, shouldn't it?

evolution can take centuries, even millennia in a long lived species. I realize you were being sarcastic though, right?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I discriminate because I am cancer. Nice and idiotic.

Knock Knock

who's there

OCA

bwaahahahahahaah

Dumbass, i'm saying I would be pleased as punch if you have ever lost a job to someone just because of the color of their skin. I'd call that just desserts.

BTW i'm still your daddy, you can't deny that. I'm you intellectual, physical and pimp superior but keep typing on that borrowed social service pc, I wouldn't want to deny you.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
PS

I FUCKING HATE DALLAS

Dallas = Seventh Circle of HELL - it sucks

DK rocks though, because for the last few weekends, he's been taking me out looking for houses in other areas that arent as hellish, that dont have the horrid traffic and that my kids can play outside without giving me a heart attack

YAY DK!:clap:

Move to Houston. It's far better! :thup:

Did I mention I'm a native Houstonian?

New Topics

Forum List

Back