Possible solution to the Iranian threat??

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Remember when two summers ago, when rockets started falling into northern Israel? What was the Israeli response???

It was fcukking brilliant............they bombed the sh!t out of Beirut for about 2 weeks. Anybody else see any rockets heading soouth of the border in Northern Israel lately?????:lol:

Iran wants to threaten the world???

How about this.............we drop millions of leaflets over a one month period all over the countryside in Iran. The leaflets say something like,

"You people are ruled by a rougue government, as determined by all the peoples of the world. Your government now possess a grave threat to civilization in the form of nuclear weapons. If the civilized world finds so much as a simple trigerring device within 100 miles of any western city, your entire country will be vaporized within 30 minutes..............stem to stern...............the most magnificant piece of glass ever seen in world history, with no ability to be inhabited for decades. The choice is yours s0ns.........stop being limpwristers and toss the fcukkers out, or risk extinction. The choice is yours!!!"

Of course, some may have some better idea's.............like wait around for one of those weapons to go off in your own backyard first and then do something!!!:lol::lol::lol:

EDIT > no opinions please from board members who live in Bumfook USA or some other place in the country nobody ever heard of or knows about. Live in Scratchmyassville USA where the biggest target is the local cornfield? Nobody cares about your opinion because it doesnt count for sh!t in this kind of discussion < EDIT

Last edited:
and remember..........if you are a far lefty limprister from a place like Irrelevantstown and you post up some Disney stuff ( suggestions for the bad guys to be sent some Blimpie Subs and Cokes), you get this >>>>>>>

3612607838_597a483e25.jpg

The solution is to have our troops in Iraq march straight into Tehran and remove the political leadership and the religous leadership.

Just march in, step by step, supported by B-52's armed with MOABs.

Obama should of done this in support of the student protestors, perfect oppurtunity lost. Oh well, Obama and his stuttering tongue will woop the hell out of them, when the time comes.

The solution is to have our troops in Iraq march straight into Tehran and remove the political leadership and the religous leadership.

Obama should of done this in support of the student protestors

What a truly stupid idea.
stupid? no
uninformed, ignorant of the facts, YES

Obama should of done this in support of the student protestors

stupid? no

Is that all, is that all you got.

Let me try responding at the level of education and intelligence you post at.

Uh, duh, no, your uninformed, duh, your ignorant, uh, but-uh. (I threw the stutters in so I could sound like Obama).

stupid? no

Uh, duh, no, your uninformed, duh, your ignorant, uh, but-uh. (I threw the stutters in so I could sound like Obama).
do you have a clue the size of the Iranian military?
and the number of troops we currently have in Iraq?

what you proposed would be suicide
i'm not one that would put our troops in such a scenario

stupid? no

Tell you what.

Why don't you head on down to the recruiter's office and sign on the dotted line.

Then you lead the way into Iran.

If it's such a grand idea and all that.

Remember when two summers ago, when rockets started falling into northern Israel? What was the Israeli response???

It was fcukking brilliant............they bombed the sh!t out of Beirut for about 2 weeks. Anybody else see any rockets heading soouth of the border in Northern Israel lately?????:lol:

Iran wants to threaten the world???

How about this.............we drop millions of leaflets over a one month period all over the countryside in Iran. The leaflets say something like,

"You people are ruled by a rougue government, as determined by all the peoples of the world. Your government now possess a grave threat to civilization in the form of nuclear weapons. If the civilized world finds so much as a simple trigerring device within 100 miles of any western city, your entire country will be vaporized within 30 minutes..............stem to stern...............the most magnificant piece of glass ever seen in world history, with no ability to be inhabited for decades. The choice is yours s0ns.........stop being limpwristers and toss the fcukkers out, or risk extinction. The choice is yours!!!"

Of course, some may have some better idea's.............like wait around for one of those weapons to go off in your own backyard first and then do something!!!:lol::lol::lol:

EDIT > no opinions please from board members who live in Bumfook USA or some other place in the country nobody ever heard of or knows about. Live in Scratchmyassville USA where the biggest target is the local cornfield? Nobody cares about your opinion because it doesnt count for sh!t in this kind of discussion < EDIT

OH SHIT!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

Per Dubya and DICK, we MUST bomb the shit out of them!:clap2:

stupid? no

Tell you what.

Why don't you head on down to the recruiter's office and sign on the dotted line.

Whats wrong, you a coward.

I alread signed on the dotted line, I joined the military, see, this is why you dont know nothing about what it would take to win a war, you make an assumption based on no knowledge and than post as if you contributed something useful, you just make your position look vacuous, I am surprised more of the intelligent Liberal/Marxist dont shout you down for all the damage you do to the Marxist movement.

Divecon, I thought more of your intellect before I read your post.

Suicide, your an idiot, if you remember there was a big war between Iraq and Iran, over a million dead, do you remember who won? I do, it was Iraq, so we defeated the Iraq army, wiped them out, sent them running home to Saddam, literally fleeing the might of the USA's military.

So I propose destroying Iran (which lost to Iraq, which lost to us), I specifically tell you the type of munition I would use, Laser guided bombs raining down from the sky, I use Air Force Field Artillery forward observer, if you look at the post I made I note the munition these men guide in with hand held lasers, put a red dot on the enemy, push a button, and poof, the enemy disappears in a puff and a burst of pink blood. Thats why you walk in, you have to target the enemy on the ground, thats the job of the Air Force Field artillery foward observer. We can stack B-52's and C-130's and drob billions of bombs on the enemy like rain, precision bombing.

Suicide, not with a wall of exploding steel ripping flesh into hamburger.

So all you Liberal/Obama/Marxists supporters beleive its suicide, no wonder Obama is so afraid, you folks have no knowledge of history. You cant even use google so that your posts are not so stupid and baseless.

The best solution would be to call Israel to the carpet and make them open up their nuclear sites to inspection.

Then force Israel to sign the same nuclear treatys that all of the other nuclear powers, including Iran have signed.

This would level the playing field, and take away the excuses Iran has for not allowing inspections.

Tell you what.

Whats wrong, you a coward.

I alread signed on the dotted line, I joined the military, see, this is why you dont know nothing about what it would take to win a war, you make an assumption based on no knowledge and than post as if you contributed something useful, you just make your position look vacuous, I am surprised more of the intelligent Liberal/Marxist dont shout you down for all the damage you do to the Marxist movement.

Divecon, I thought more of your intellect before I read your post.

Suicide, your an idiot, if you remember there was a big war between Iraq and Iran, over a million dead, do you remember who won? I do, it was Iraq, so we defeated the Iraq army, wiped them out, sent them running home to Saddam, literally fleeing the might of the USA's military.

So I propose destroying Iran (which lost to Iraq, which lost to us), I specifically tell you the type of munition I would use, Laser guided bombs raining down from the sky, I use Air Force Field Artillery forward observer, if you look at the post I made I note the munition these men guide in with hand held lasers, put a red dot on the enemy, push a button, and poof, the enemy disappears in a puff and a burst of pink blood. Thats why you walk in, you have to target the enemy on the ground, thats the job of the Air Force Field artillery foward observer. We can stack B-52's and C-130's and drob billions of bombs on the enemy like rain, precision bombing.

Suicide, not with a wall of exploding steel ripping flesh into hamburger.

So all you Liberal/Obama/Marxists supporters beleive its suicide, no wonder Obama is so afraid, you folks have no knowledge of history. You cant even use google so that your posts are not so stupid and baseless.

This is a wonderful fairy tale you have spun. What branch of the service were you in again? And you DO know that having rank in Play Station doesn't count, right?

Obama should of done this in support of the student protestors, perfect oppurtunity lost. Oh well, Obama and his stuttering tongue will woop the hell out of them, when the time comes.

The problem with this is that Iran is a mountainous country, coupled with the fact that their military is massive and much more technologically advanced than any military we've gone up against in a long, long time. 120,000 troops wouldn't do jack shit Iran except piss them off.

I think we should keep doing what we've been doing. Except, maybe Barack should use "pretty please with sugar on top" in his request for Iran to play nice.

The shit that's going down over there is an Israeali/Iranian problem. Let them sort it out among themselves and leave us the fuck out of it.

The shit that's going down over there is an Israeali/Iranian problem. Let them sort it out among themselves and leave us the fuck out of it.

EXACTLY!! If we weren't out there fighting other people's civil wars, we would have MORE than enough money for healthcare reform!

Forum List

Back