Possible Record Cold Coming

I'm still here waiting for the New Ice Age per all the climatologists and Time magazine circa 1975. Been a helluva long wait. What's this I hear about burning the F up in 10 yrs. Am I being F with?

Yes.
An ice age lasts 90,000 years with 10,000 year glacial melting interruptions.
So, if my calculations are right, the glacial melting interruptions peaked 2 years ago.
Antarctica as I speak has begun to form more ice.
Fuck The Times, they rarely get anything right. Especially long term trends!
BTW.....I'm not fuckin' with ya'.
You can say that again. Again. I'm still waiting...nearing 50 years

Stay warm, and prosper.

I'm still here waiting for the New Ice Age per all the climatologists and Time magazine circa 1975. Been a helluva long wait. What's this I hear about burning the F up in 10 yrs. Am I being F with?

Yes.
So, if my calculations are right, the glacial melting interruptions peaked 2 years ago.

Stay warm, and prosper.
Lol. Which will come first? An Ice Age or impeachment.

Yes.

Stay warm, and prosper.
Lol. Which will come first? An Ice Age or impeachment.

Simultaneously....

FB_IMG_1573250616645.jpg

I've explained how global warming can cause record cold for you denier idiots every time it gets cold.

Do I have to do it again?

I'm still here waiting for the New Ice Age per all the climatologists and Time magazine circa 1975.
Then you're a moron, because never did even a majority of climate scientists think that, much less all.
Man. you need to loosen up the girdle and take humor. Were you existing in the mid 70's to see all the BS that was flying around then like I was....or am I relying on your Google expertise?

I've explained how global warming can cause record cold for you denier idiots every time it gets cold.

Do you think that every body really concerned about this show us by example
Were you existing in the mid 70's to see all the BS that was flying around then like I was..
Irrelevant. Your personal anecdote is no substitute for facts.
LOLOL. Someone who didn't live the times knows more. LOLOL

I see you are a Google University Scholar. You need to talk to other Google Scholars pal, not me.

I wish those really concerned about climate would be examples to us all and live a life of an Amish man.

If 20% of you so concerned remove your footprint, we could curb this.

But I have found those must concerned are the biggest polluters. Why is that.

Now the truest believer in this would take their own life for that cause. That would be someone I believed for sure

Would anyone anyone here believe in Climate Change so much they would off themselves so others can live?

Snuffing 40 yrs off your life would reduce a lot of carbon. But do it in a carbon friendly manner please.

Disclaimer. I know some of you will take this seriously. It might not be suitable for all.

I live in an area that has serious hills. People from the east call our hills mountains.
My wife is an elevation snob like that too. She is from California, A liberal refugee, and she laughs every time I refer to the Appalachians as mountains.

Being from Texas, a ravine is sometimes 'hills' and a hill can be referred to as a mountain, especially if it is along an escarpment.

I don't know about snob.

I do know that the first time my cousin from Massachusetts saw Queen Anne Hill, he called it a mountain. He said wow a mountain. I looked around and didn't know what he was talking about. He pointed to the hill. I have had that reaction to our hills many times from people from the east.

I don't know about your wife but I don't know what an elevation snob is. I've been all over this nation. Every area has it's own beauty. Mountains are like people. No two are alike so it's kind of strange to expect the mountains in Appalachia to be the same size as or anything like the mountains in California. She should appreciate the beauty in the mountains no matter their size, no matter where they are.

I sure hope this isn't a preview of what's to come for the winter.

Looks like even parts of Florida are going to get cold.

Everyone needs to bundle up. It's getting cold out there.

Up to 170 cities are predicted to get record lows for this time of year.

My area won't get it but mountain roads are already closed here. The last almost 3 miles of Mt. Baker road closed at the beginning of last month. Same with several other mountain roads.

Looks like winter has come early this year.

Next week's Arctic blast will be so cold, forecasters expect it to break 170 records across US
Everybody's predicting a brutal winter. I hope they're wrong. I hate the next 5 months

I sure hope this isn't a preview of what's to come for the winter.

Looks like even parts of Florida are going to get cold.

Everyone needs to bundle up. It's getting cold out there.

Up to 170 cities are predicted to get record lows for this time of year.

My area won't get it but mountain roads are already closed here. The last almost 3 miles of Mt. Baker road closed at the beginning of last month. Same with several other mountain roads.

Looks like winter has come early this year.

Next week's Arctic blast will be so cold, forecasters expect it to break 170 records across US

7ce82040-5624-492b-8e36-42a49a1ca594-cent02-77v13kleaw13epkejws_original.jpg

The front will plunge quickly through the northern Plains and upper Midwest Sunday, into the southern Plains and Ohio Valley Monday, then through most of the East Coast and Deep South by Tuesday, the Weather Channel said.

High temperatures on Monday may be stuck in the teens and 20s in the Midwest and around the Great Lakes. It could be the coldest Veterans Day on record in cities such as Chicago and Minneapolis, according to the Weather Channel.

More @ Weather forecast: Arctic blast next week to hit Midwest, East, South

Brrrrr. I’m gonna get out my jacket. We’re expecting temperatures of 78° here in Las Vegas this weekend.

Thank goodness the state of New York will not allow their utility companies to install any new gas pipelines. That might cause warming of peoples homes.

Of course you can. Once the predicted warming didn't happen, the MMGW Cult changed tactics and now blame any and every weather event on MMGW.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...
No Yada.....yada....yada....

Of course you can. Once the predicted warming didn't happen, the MMGW Cult changed tactics and now blame any and every weather event on MMGW.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...
Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...
Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.
Wow! You convinced me.................record cold is caused by MMGW.

I can't argue with your science.:banana:

Forum List

Back