Possible Record Cold Coming

I've explained how global warming can cause record cold for you denier idiots every time it gets cold.

Do I have to do it again?
Of course you can. Once the predicted warming didn't happen, the MMGW Cult changed tactics and now blame any and every weather event on MMGW.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...
No Yada.....yada....yada....
Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.

I coined that line stop using it.
It's true,you dumb fucks cant meme or come up with an original thought.
You've stolen snowflake,triggered and now my line.
You are completely full of shit.

That's my line.

I've explained how global warming can cause record cold for you denier idiots every time it gets cold.

Of course you can. Once the predicted warming didn't happen, the MMGW Cult changed tactics and now blame any and every weather event on MMGW.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...

That's my line.

Bullshit.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...

That's my line.

Bullshit.
You can have that one.

It resembles you.

Fairer weather doesn't necessarily last longer, we spend the time swinging between the two extremes. It was °75 degrees here today, unseasonably warm. Admittedly °75 degrees is not an uncomfortable temp, but it is way out of normal for november.

As the pattern gets weaker the weather will get more extreme because the contrasting airmasses are not being separated by the jet stream.

Uhm climate change is not local
Umm..

DUH.

But its fucking cold where you said it would be warm..

So what was the scam ?

Ok, if you really can't figure that out I'm afraid I can't help you.

I seen a cute girl wearing carhartts.. it blew me away

Daughter is in college, in a sorority and has a Carhartt beanie cap. It's all the rage

Go figure

So we were predicted to get 2-5 inches of snow by the genius meteorologists at National Weather Service. We got 10 inches of snow. Yes, DOUBLE the highest prediction.

They couldn't get the forecast right ON THE DAY THE SNOW CAME DOWN....

But trust them, we should all be living in caves and eating grass cause in a decade the world's gonna end cause global warming

They crazy, and I'm laughing

75 in Vegas today. Trimmed shrubs and my olive tree in the backyard.

Enjoy the Ice Age, bitchez.....

In my necks of the woods we get these kinda jerks from Florida every time. I swear I'm gonna check my best manners at the door and flood their Facebook every single time a hurricane comes around.

78 and gorgeous, clear sunny skies and beautiful sleeping weather at night, beeotches! All summer long

Seriously why do people do this. Jerk move

I sure hope this isn't a preview of what's to come for the winter.

Looks like even parts of Florida are going to get cold.

Everyone needs to bundle up. It's getting cold out there.

Up to 170 cities are predicted to get record lows for this time of year.

My area won't get it but mountain roads are already closed here. The last almost 3 miles of Mt. Baker road closed at the beginning of last month. Same with several other mountain roads.

Looks like winter has come early this year.

Next week's Arctic blast will be so cold, forecasters expect it to break 170 records across US
Its just proof to gullible liberals that the man-made global warming CO2 doomsday hoax is not a hoax after all

Frigid cold 8 months out of the year perpetuates the public apathy with regard to climate change action. Everyone and their brother knows about "the science". They just dont care....not when they have to break out ball warmers in early November. I mean.....duh.....what is going to impact voters more? A scientist getting hysterical over 3mm of sea level rise or having to throw the snow shovel in the trunk of the car weeks before Thanksgiving?

:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

It is fascinating to observe progressives profound lack of understanding of human behavior!!:2up:

We had our record snow Monday. Today I wake up to -5 below! It's Novembet 13th! It's supposed to be a high of 50 and a low of 35 here on this date (that's our average).

Forum List

Back