POSSIBLE plus for Romney

He is a wealthy man; his wife has suffered two debilitating illnesses. Yet, he has remained with her, despite having the means to find a "newer, healthier model". Yes, his religious faith forbids it, but he was free to leave his faith, should he have chosen to have done so. Doesn't this speak to his character?

Ummmm, not really.

If we were judging guys on how good a husband they were, Bill Clinton would have been toast.

Let's stipulate for the record that Both Obama and Romney are good husbands and fathers.

For the 99.999999% of us not married or related to one of them, that's a big "so what?"

My problem with Romney is that he's a guy who spent most of his life running over average working folks like me in order to get more money to buy another polo pony or a car elevator. The fact he didn't step out on his misus isn't really that important.

He is a wealthy man; his wife has suffered two debilitating illnesses. Yet, he has remained with her, despite having the means to find a "newer, healthier model". Yes, his religious faith forbids it, but he was free to leave his faith, should he have chosen to have done so. Doesn't this speak to his character?

The Mafia's also wealthy, don't leave their wives, and support their Church.

Is it because he's honest that you think he's weird.....or is it just this is what it's come to.:eusa_eh:

Obama is a skinny asshole with big ears and he lies like most people take a breath of air....

Now that's fucken cooooooool.

Fist bump.

barack-michelle-obama-fists.jpg

I remember when they said Reagan was a warmonger too.

Being honest,,, would call for not flip-flopping like another Jonh Kerry.

The Mafia's also wealthy, don't leave their wives, and support their Church.

NOTE, I wrote a POSSIBLE PLUS, not REASON to vote for.

Is it because he's honest that you think he's weird.....or is it just this is what it's come to.:eusa_eh:

Obama is a skinny asshole with big ears and he lies like most people take a breath of air....

Now that's fucken cooooooool.

Fist bump.

barack-michelle-obama-fists.jpg

I remember when they said Reagan was a warmonger too.

Being honest,,, would call for not flip-flopping like another Jonh Kerry.

A moderate or an independent would say that was changing one's mind.

John Kerry would change his mind in a matter of hours from one speech to another.

Both Governor Romney and President Obama seem to be devoted to their families. And that is a good thing.

I agree, both individuals seem to be sincere humans in that area, and that HELPS.

There may be many reasons - and the obvious public persona may be good for them but a mature society should also consider the alternatives that perhaps neither Romney or Obama may ever venture as a possibility as being a reason for their contentment that is not shared by everyone.

Forum List

Back