Possible homophobic hat attack hate crime

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Arkansas man claims bar owner assaulted him for wearing 'Trump 2020' hat

When KATV asked Caruthers if he felt that he was targeted because of the Trump 2020 hat, he said, “Yes, I do. That and possibly because I’m gay. I really think that those have the major things to do with it."

Caruthers said he wore the hat simply because he supports the president.

When KATV asked Caruthers if he felt that he was targeted because of the Trump 2020 hat, he said, “Yes, I do. That and possibly because I’m gay. I really think that those have the major things to do with it."

Caruthers said he wore the hat simply because he supports the president.
More proof that yes, anti-Trumpers really ARE insane.

Some one posted a video of lesbian ...she caught so much shit ...they dont even have to support trump

Anyone who strays gets attacked by the tolerant left
The useful idiots of the left lol minting brand new indies and righties daily
Who are in no way shape or form deranged brainwashed authoritarian wanna be freaks and idiots of the highest calibur

Arkansas is Trump country ... are they turning on their own now? ... "tastes great" ... "less filling" ..."tastes great" ... "less filling" ..."tastes great" ... "less filling" ..."tastes great" ... "less filling" ...

Just need John Madden to come crashing through the screen ...

When are certain people going to learn that when they fly off the handle, all that they do is bring more attention to their competition and most likely more votes for the competition too?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Arkansas is Trump country ... are they turning on their own now? ... "tastes great" ... "less filling" ..."tastes great" ... "less filling" ..."tastes great" ... "less filling" ..."tastes great" ... "less filling" ...

Just need John Madden to come crashing through the screen ...
Nazi Leftards are everywhere their is just less of em in some states
p0sxw00t27n01.jpg

Forum List

Back