Possible Criminal charges against crooked Mueller attorneys

I guess I missed the charges of improper storage of classified documents. The last I heard, there were no charges because it wasn’t illegal.
Lol, that is why people use it to illustrate how the Deep State protects its own.

FYI, the Deep State is aligned with the existing Corporate Crony Networks to help them exploit the American tax payers, and the Deep State operates like their enforcement mechanism, so no, they will not enforce the law on their major players.

Protect their cronies
Assassinate those against them.
Like a banana republic.

What does Obama have to do with the criminal acts of Donald Trump.

As much as Stone or any other of the process crimes you mentioned.

But Obama ran fast and furious and got away with it. Of course you're fine with that. Obama was president under the Benghazi attack. Again, you're fine with that. In BOTH of those instances people lost their lives and you were silent. With Trump you take 15 year old tax crimes from other people he has nothing to do with and you act like he beheaded children.

That's known as Faux outrage, or TDS.

Expecting Trump's cronies and officials to be punished for crimes they've been convicted of is TDS. The only TDS is the deranged idea that Trump cultists have that their orange god is an innocent being pursued by evil Democrats. All of the investigations which have produced charges to this point are those being run by Republicans appointed by Donald J. Trump.

Please note that Republican investigations of Fast and Furious has found NOTHING indictable. There have never been any charges recommended against ANYONE in the Obama Administration despite 11 years of Republican oversight and investigations of everything Obama and Holder ever did.

Trump keeps having Clinton and Obama Administration officials investigated and so far no Grand Jury will indict them, while at the same time Grand Juries have handed down dozens of indictments and charges against Trump Administration and Campaign officials. Not to mention all of the Americans charged and arrested have been found guilty or plead guilty.

What you're doing is attempting to gaslight the American voters on behalf of the Trump Re-election Campaign, by trying to cast Trump as the innocent victim of vile Democrats. Once again Republicans are accusing Democrats of doing to Trump what Republicans have been doing to the Clintons for years. The difference being that Trump really is guilty of all of the stuff he confesses to on television.

When someone tells you who he is - believe him. Trump told Russia to hack the Democrats and they did. Trump said he would accept dirt on his rivals from a foreign government, and he is doing that, and he continues to do it. Trump wants foreign governments in China and the Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Trump fired a prosecutor who "failed" to file charges against McCabe. They impeached Richard Nixon and forced him from office, for less.

The billionaire media, whose owners will benefit most from a Republican predicency, continue to promote Putin's anti-Democratic lies and propaganda. Members of the 1000 post a month club are here every single day promoting Putin's lies as well.

Once you pull back the curtain and see that the Great and Powerful Trump is just a lying conman doing Putin's dirty work, it's hard to be fooled by any of you.
Why will the media benefit from a Republican administration or victory?

I guess I missed the charges of improper storage of classified documents. The last I heard, there were no charges because it wasn’t illegal.
Lol, that is why people use it to illustrate how the Deep State protects its own.

FYI, the Deep State is aligned with the existing Corporate Crony Networks to help them exploit the American tax payers, and the Deep State operates like their enforcement mechanism, so no, they will not enforce the law on their major players.

Protect their cronies
Assassinate those against them.
Like a banana republic.
Deranged.

There was no underlying crime.

They can’t be accused of destroying evidence of a crime when there was no underlying crime.
The crime was destroying emails that Congress had subpoenaed as evidence in an investigation of a possible crime.
Your word games just don't cut it.

There was no underlying crime.

They can’t be accused of destroying evidence of a crime when there was no underlying crime.
The crime was destroying emails that Congress had subpoenaed as evidence in an investigation of a possible crime.
Your word games just don't cut it.
Right. A process crime. Just like lying to investigators who are in the process of the investigation of a possible crime.

If lying to investigators is a process crime, so was deleting those emails.

Right. A process crime. Just like lying to investigators who are in the process of the investigation of a possible crime.

You seem to think a crime is nullified if you call it a "process crime". I don't know why.

Obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, contempt of court, ect. All are crimes and should be prosecuted in a just society. Just tell me what you find so baffling about this all and I'll try and walk you through it.

You seem to think a crime is nullified if you call it a "process crime". I don't know why.

Obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, contempt of court, ect. All are crimes and should be prosecuted in a just society. Just tell me what you find so baffling about this all and I'll try and walk you through it.

I was satirizing the right wing who has been whining and moaning about Trump's associates being prosecuted for "process crimes".

Yes, process crimes are crimes and should be prosecuted. But, not everything you think is a crime is actually a crime and not everything that's a crime can be prosecuted.

I was satirizing the right wing who has been whining and moaning about Trump's associates being prosecuted for "process crimes".

Yes, process crimes are crimes and should be prosecuted. But, not everything you think is a crime is actually a crime and not everything that's a crime can be prosecuted.
Good one but I'm pretty certain that destruction of evidence is a serious crime.

WND - a Russian fake news site, and the conspiracy theory site The Gateway Pundit. Neither of which has ever passed a fact check

Devon Nunes can't file charges against a Billy Goat. He has no power to do so. Devon Nunes Cow has more power to lay charges.

Apparently you can't read.

Declassified FBI memos undercut Mueller team claims that Papadopoulos hindered Russia probe | Just The News

Newly declassified FBI memos directly conflict with court filings that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team made in asking a federal judge to send former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos to prison, further calling into question the government’s conduct in investigating the now-debunked “Russia collusion” narrative.

Looks like they reported that Papadopolous obstructed their trying to reach this informant, and it turns out he was helping the FBI in trying to find him. A flat out lie that perpetuated this bullshit investigation.

Read the memos yourself:

Special Counsel Mueller Investigation Records Part 04 of 05

now-debunked claim of Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election.

It has never been debunked.

Ummm, yeah, it has. Comprehensively.

Good one but I'm pretty certain that destruction of evidence is a serious crime.

So is lying to investigators. The destruction of evidence was investigated throughly. The person that did the deletions couldn’t be prosecuted.

So is lying to investigators. The destruction of evidence was investigated throughly. The person that did the deletions couldn’t be prosecuted.
Because Obama's DOJ had already given all the key figures in the case immunity thereby making prosecution of the crime nearly impossible?

Were you thinking of something like that?

There was no underlying crime because they didn’t break the law. You’re accusing them of process crimes.
Apparently you dont grasp the difference between a process crime and an actual crime that is independent of any investigation.

Welcome to my ignore list for being a dumbass troll.

Because Obama's DOJ had already given all the key figures in the case immunity thereby making prosecution of the crime nearly impossible?

Were you thinking of something like that?

You have the cart in front of the horse. They had no way of proving the computer technician deleted the emails, so there was no case against him. The best they could do was offer him immunity and hope he would reveal who had told him to do so.

There was no underlying crime because they didn’t break the law. You’re accusing them of process crimes.
Apparently you dont grasp the difference between a process crime and an actual crime that is independent of any investigation.

Deleting the emails wasn’t a crime independent of any investigation.

You shouldn’t ignore people that know more about the topic than you do.

Yes, it is you silly person. Those emails had been subpoenaed. That makes their destruction a crime.

Yes, it is you silly person. Those emails had been subpoenaed. That makes their destruction a crime.
Process crime. Just like lying to the FBI.

WND - a Russian fake news site, and the conspiracy theory site The Gateway Pundit. Neither of which has ever passed a fact check

Devon Nunes can't file charges against a Billy Goat. He has no power to do so. Devon Nunes Cow has more power to lay charges.
So all fake news comes from Russia? Link please.

Forum List

Back