Possible BOMB found in van in NY's Time Square

Well, to claim that the Left is not founded in Mass Murder, not oriented around and resting upon moral relativism which defines means/ends... and that McVeighs final act as a free man was to practice these Leftist traits, is an argument which lacks a sound, sustainable rationale... one which is constructed in an invalid logical construct and stands on the shifting sands of historical revision... And given that such defines your argument Liability... its yours which is irrational.

One can'treasonably claim another to be a rightwinger, where that person is defined by an act which is typical of, and common to, the character and practices of the Left.

You're falling victim to popular consensus... which as usual is a consensus of the erroneous variety.

You are engaged in gibberish.

Distilled to its essence, your argument is that "no right winger could ever stoop to mass murder." That's honestly too stupid to be credited. McVeigh was a right winger -- he went off the deep end -- and he most certainly DID stoop to mass murder. His actions are not an indictment of the right. But he nevertheless is an example of how a right winger could be responsible for the hideous actions that took so many lives.

Arguing with Pubes is like arguing with Curvy. Both completely oblivious to anything that does not fit into their worldview. Sticking their fingers in their ears going "lalalalala", trying to insulate themselves from the real world.

Well, to claim that the Left is not founded in Mass Murder, not oriented around and resting upon moral relativism which defines means/ends... and that McVeighs final act as a free man was to practice these Leftist traits, is an argument which lacks a sound, sustainable rationale... one which is constructed in an invalid logical construct and stands on the shifting sands of historical revision... And given that such defines your argument Liability... its yours which is irrational.

One can'treasonably claim another to be a rightwinger, where that person is defined by an act which is typical of, and common to, the character and practices of the Left.

You're falling victim to popular consensus... which as usual is a consensus of the erroneous variety.

You are engaged in gibberish.

Distilled to its essence, your argument is that "no right winger could ever stoop to mass murder." That's honestly too stupid to be credited. McVeigh was a right winger -- he went off the deep end -- and he most certainly DID stoop to mass murder. His actions are not an indictment of the right. But he nevertheless is an example of how a right winger could be responsible for the hideous actions that took so many lives.

Arguing with Pubes is like arguing with Curvy. Both completely oblivious to anything that does not fit into their worldview. Sticking their fingers in their ears going "lalalalala", trying to insulate themselves from the real world.

If Pubes is like Curvy, and that's quite an indictment right there, then it would indeed be pointless to try to persuade him with logic or facts.

I had not engaged with Pubes very much in the past. I am beginning to see what his numerous critics (left and right) are saying about him.

No way, not with this car bomb.

A car bomb maybe, but not this one. This one was built by a retard who has seen too many Michael Bay movies.

As a matter of fact, I think it's even money that it wouldn't have harmed anyone. Not trying to downplay it, it's a very serious situation and the reaction by police was entirely justified. But think about it. It's gasoline and propane...

Gas starts burning...people go "oh shit" and get pretty far away....and then the propane goes off...AFTER the people back off. Don't know what powder was in the cylinders that were found, but if it was gunpowder I'm not sure that the blast from that alone would have gotten 10 feet outside the vehicle itself (don't know the size of the cylinders found yet, or if they were actually adequately sealed and capped to facilitate an explosion).

The people who would have been in the most danger would be the good Samaritans who would try to douse the car fire from the gasoline when the propane went off. Or FDNY when they arrived and the same thing happened.

Given the crudeness and stupidity of the device, I'm still going with uneducated McVeigh or Unabomber type (those two had some brains, this person doesn't), or a wacko student.

You've got it backwards RATL.....the device is supposed to detonate the propane FIRST which then explodes the gasoline. I don't think it would have killed 10,000 people like some insinuate but if that device had worked properly it would have definitely killed a significant number of people and rattled the country akin to 9/11.

Not in this case Patek:

The SUV contained three propane tanks, fireworks, two filled 5-gallon gasoline containers and two clocks with batteries, electrical wire and other components, police said. Timers were connected to a 16-ounce can filled with fireworks that were apparently intended to set the gas cans afire, then ignite the three barbecue-grill-sized propane tanks.

Police comb video, SUV for clues in NYC attack - Security- msnbc.com

These guys were complete retards. And if the device did manage to go off as they had planned, there is no way thousands, or even hundreds would have been injured. The greatest threat would have been to the good samaritans and the first responders.

This wasn't the Taliban, this was the Talibubba.

As a matter of fact, I think it's even money that it wouldn't have harmed anyone. Not trying to downplay it, it's a very serious situation and the reaction by police was entirely justified. But think about it. It's gasoline and propane...

Gas starts burning...people go "oh shit" and get pretty far away....and then the propane goes off...AFTER the people back off. Don't know what powder was in the cylinders that were found, but if it was gunpowder I'm not sure that the blast from that alone would have gotten 10 feet outside the vehicle itself (don't know the size of the cylinders found yet, or if they were actually adequately sealed and capped to facilitate an explosion).

The people who would have been in the most danger would be the good Samaritans who would try to douse the car fire from the gasoline when the propane went off. Or FDNY when they arrived and the same thing happened.

Given the crudeness and stupidity of the device, I'm still going with uneducated McVeigh or Unabomber type (those two had some brains, this person doesn't), or a wacko student.

You've got it backwards RATL.....the device is supposed to detonate the propane FIRST which then explodes the gasoline. I don't think it would have killed 10,000 people like some insinuate but if that device had worked properly it would have definitely killed a significant number of people and rattled the country akin to 9/11.

Not in this case Patek:

The SUV contained three propane tanks, fireworks, two filled 5-gallon gasoline containers and two clocks with batteries, electrical wire and other components, police said. Timers were connected to a 16-ounce can filled with fireworks that were apparently intended to set the gas cans afire, then ignite the three barbecue-grill-sized propane tanks.

These guys were complete retards. And if the device did manage to go off as they had planned, there is no way thousands, or even hundreds would have been injured. The greatest threat would have been to the good samaritans and the first responders.

You seem to forget a box full of "fertilizer" they are now claiming was an "explosive".....theres a lot NYPD is leaving out of the public news on this until they have all the facts. Igniting gasoline will in fact NOT detonate the jugs of propane as they have relief valves that vent the gas. In order for the propane tanks to explode they would have to have flame impingement on the outside for a significant period of time before the metal weakened to a point where they would fail and possibly detonate.

Not in this case Patek:

You seem to forget a box full of "fertilizer" they are now claiming was an "explosive".....theres a lot NYPD is leaving out of the public news on this until they have all the facts. Igniting gasoline will in fact NOT detonate the jugs of propane as they have relief valves that vent the gas. In order for the propane tanks to explode they would have to have flame impingement on the outside for a significant period of time before the metal weakened to a point where they would fail and possibly detonate.

The fertilizer was the non-explosive kind, according to NYPD.

Face it man, these were a bunch of incompetents. It's a wonder they didn't torch themselves.

A claim of respnsibility by Hussayn Mehsud on behalf of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC01ksQ1fWk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC01ksQ1fWk[/ame]

The statement was removed earlier and had to be re-uploaded. If it's removed again, alternate links have been provided and I'll post them here.

What does that stand for? :eusa_whistle:

Hm.

I was wondering that myself until YOU asked. Now I get it.

SN seems to stand for the racist term Sand-N*****.

I hope you realize that -- all of our disagreements notwithstanding -- many of us on the right do not use or endorse the use of that kind of language.
Yeah, I know what it stands for. I was just trying to draw attention to the fact that he's too much of a pussy to type out "******." Most racists are, after all, pussies.

What do you have against pussies?

Pussies are wonderful things.

How about get the terrorists before they actually carry out the terrorist attacks? Yanno, like the Bush Administration used to do.
implied-facepalm.jpg

Who would have believed it? Only days after a warning of an Israeli “false flag” bombing against the US “in the works” a massive car bomb is discovered in Time Square! Better yet, though no intelligence organization in the world could discover anyone claiming responsibility for this embarrassing failure, SITE Intelligence, a group rumored as the “voice of the Mossad” has placed the blame on the Pakistani Taliban.

This is the same group that has come up with numerous bin Laden “audio” tapes, seemingly, though tiny and nearly totally unstaffed, whenever it is convenient for Israel to point a finger at someone, magically Site Intelligence, run by former IDF soldier Rita Katz, whose father was executed as a spy by Saddam Hussein, makes another “unbelievable” intelligence find.
GORDON DUFF: TIMES SQUARE BOMB HOAX, ISRAELI INTEL GROUP SHOWS IT’S HAND : Veterans Today
:eusa_shhh:
you have received -312 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Last edited:
Where were Bill Ayers and his fellow anti-american good buddy Barack HUSSEIN Obama on saturday night?

Parking an explosive laden SUV in Times Square?

Could be!

Why is it almost every right winger has come into this thread with the intent to bash Obama first, and wonder about what actually occurred second? I give you props Radio.

Edit: I also happen to agree with Radio on this one. Whoever did this saw too many Michael Bay movies.

Cause they are pathetic hacks and trolls

Forum List

Back