Posse Comitatus...

That can be done in other ways. We don't have to sacrifice our Freedom & Liberty in the process.

Except that you haven't given up any freedoms or liberties..........

Well we'll see. These Military/Police exercises haven't violated the Act so far, but what are they gearing up for? These exercises are increasing in frequency. I think Americans should be very concerned.

During the winter of 86-87 (If memory serves) several hundred troops from Ft Bragg NC was sent into upstate NY to dig people out of the snow. Should they have been worried because we were there? Actually yes they should have been very worried. We had never been trained to do that job. I was going around basically throwing a ten foot spear into snow drifts to see if I hit anything. Hoping that when the team with me dug out whatever I hit it would be nothing more than an empty car.......

Military units exercising with local and other federal agencies is nothing new. One of my assignments with the Marines was with CBIRF. Special Operations.Com

I was with them before, during, and after 9/11 and we drilled with every major Fire Department in the country along with the FBI and every other 3 letter organization. When the poop hits the fan, I want highly trained people coming to help that won't run from the action. The New Orleans Police Department comes to mind. (Running from the action that is.)

Last edited:
Military units exercising with local and other federal agencies is nothing new. One of my assignments with the Marines was with CBIRF. Special Operations.Com

I was with them before, during, and after 9/11 and we drilled with every major Fire Department in the country along with the FBI and every other 3 letter organization. When the poop hits the fan, I want highly trained people coming to help that won't run from the action. The New Orleans Police Department comes to mind. (Running from the action that is.)

Exactly, Our Police and Fire Departments are Great. But it is inevitable in a major Disaster involving their Homes that local Authorities will fall apart. We will need the Military, who is trained to deal with situations like that, to come in and keep things from falling completely apart.

Forum List

Back