Pos/Negs should be transparent with a supportive argument.

dont you have to leave something when you neg....i normally just hit one character and move on....i love when people tell me why they negged me...as if i care

Yeah thats what I thought. I neg rep extremists of all stripes. To me nothing is funnier than a message board zealot....they are so hyped up to tell you why they are right that they will just almost go outside their house and get involved.

I know I get negged from rw kooks, but I want to know why so I can support my argument.

Tell me why I get negged, so I can support my argument, strengthen it, or rearrange it.

Great thread , When you make your post it should contain your argument with supporting facts .It should be complete, convincing and not require further comment or any defense..
If it fails to change the global ziegiest ,you are wrong and you should move on to your next flawed perception.
Thanks for asking.

I know I get negged from rw kooks, but I want to know why so I can support my argument.

Tell me why I get negged, so I can support my argument, strengthen it, or rearrange it.

Looks like you are looking at your user CP for rep comments. You should receive a Private Message with each rep, pos or neg. The PM will contain a link that will take you the comment you were rep'd for.

The OP should sack up and quit whining.

Within the rep there is a link back to the post it is given for. It will say:

Reputation was given for this post.

"This" is the link back, Try that.

Or just click on the link title following the red block and it takes you back to what you said that was apparently so disturbing.

You get negged because your arguments are too strong to ignore and apparently because you CARE.

Foget about it and them.

You start trying to jump though their hoops trying to prove even the most obvious of your claims, and all you'll discover is this:

No amount evidence, however irrefuatable, will satisfy the people here, who are not honestly seeking to know the truth.

Last edited:

You get negged because your arguments are too strong to ignore and apparently because you CARE.

Foget about it and them.

You start trying to jump though their hoops trying to prove even the most obvious of your claims, and all you'll discover is this:

No amount evidence, however irrefuatable, will satisfy the people here, who are not honestly seeking to know the truth.

Truth can also be a matter of opinion. No amount of "prof" or evidence will change what they think.

Perhaps. However, the question was legit and what this subforum is for. Let's try to keep our personal attacks out of here, please.

If he didn't drag personal attacks into every thread in which he participates, you would have a point. But as he is unable to engage in an honest discussion, he is just getting in return what he dishes out. Well, not exactly. His posts are invariably VULGAR.

Perhaps. However, the question was legit and what this subforum is for. Let's try to keep our personal attacks out of here, please.

If he didn't drag personal attacks into every thread in which he participates, you would have a point. But as he is unable to engage in an honest discussion, he is just getting in return what he dishes out. Well, not exactly. His posts are invariably VULGAR.

From the one thread I was n that he also was, I agree. However, this subforum is not for political debate/argument/flaming/whatever. It's for asking questions or the staff to make announcements.

Forum List

Back