POS Congress Gives Itself a 'Bonus'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
For WHAT?

Democrats declared they were 100% committed to Obstruction of anything the GOP and President try to do.

Democrats continued their wasting of time and tax dollars on their Witch Hunt

Democrats were exposed for using tax dollars for decades to silence the victims of their sexual criminal misconduct

The GOP refused to rally behind the President and got little accomplished they have any claim to in 2017.

And all of them - GOP and Democrats, except approx. 100 GOP (give or take) just added over a trillion in new debt. (So much for the GOP being the party of conservatives and fiscal responsibility.

Bottom line, these jack asses deserved no 'bonus'!

Congress Gives Itself a Bonus in Omnibus
Senate increases budget by $48 million, salaries by $12 million

Butt-Buddies sharing a laugh after fleecing Americans of more of their money....

Chicken scratch compared to what congress makes off legal bribery.

Agreed...which is more the reason why they do not deserve a bonus. It's like reaching into my pocket to grab some of my money while saying, "I think I deserve a bonus and will just help myself to it, thank you'!

Congress has been giving themselves raises for as long as I can remember. Regardless of majority party, the Legislative Branch has always been dripping with more slime than a creature from the Alien movies.

Forum List

Back