Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Portugal has legalized gay marriage. This is now the sixth Europena country to have legalized Homosexual marriage.:eek:

And it's a mystery to the Europeans why their birth rate is steadily declining. :cuckoo:

Exactly the point I was making a few days ago. Europe has been the home of legallized Sodomy for thousands of years.The Greeks and Romans both had sodomy incorporated into their societies.

Where does sodomy fall into this?

There's only one spot sodomy FALLS into and let me tell ya... I have no problem with legalization of it as long as I don't have to participate. I mean WTF?! Just so they are not marrying or making anyone participate against their will so be it. Leave our kids alone and go be happy.

There's only one spot sodomy FALLS into and let me tell ya... I have no problem with legalization of it as long as I don't have to participate. I mean WTF?! Just so they are not marrying or making anyone participate against their will so be it. Leave our kids alone and go be happy.

Well eventually they are going to try to Force Sodomy on you, by way of passing laws
so that you wont be able to discriminate against Sodomites/ Homosexuals.

And they are going to require that Homosexual lifestyle be taught in Schools to young children.!!

Another is that thing that brings a woman to pleasure with your tongue, which I'm guessing, if 52nd street is married, his wife has never known the joys of...

Well eventually they are going to try to Force Sodomy on you, by way of passing laws
so that you wont be able to discriminate against Sodomites/ Homosexuals.

And they are going to require that Homosexual lifestyle be taught in Schools to young children.!!

That's where stupidity meets stupidity. "Lifestyles" and "morals" whether homosexual or heterosexual shouldn't be taught in schools they should be taught in the home. If you want to teach your children that homosexuality is fine, that's your business, mine are going to know that "we don't play that in this house", and that'll be that. As for legalizing same sex marriage, more power to em. What two grown people do in their home ain't none of my business, or the state's.

Portugal is a beautiful country. Especially the Azores.

Entering the harbor at Lisbon is pretty awsome too, but I agree, the Azores our spectacular. While not well known for their food - in comparison to France and Italy - the bakery we stumpled upon in Ponta Delgada was as good as any we've experienced.

Forum List

Back