Portugal Beats Morocco 1 -0

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Glad I missed this shit. Wooo the excitement is immense.
World Cup

World Cup

First half was exciting. Second half less so.

But then some people demand that there are points every ten second or else they can't concentrate.

I could watch paint dry and be more entertained.

Hey let’s take 90 Minutes out of my day to watch one brief moment of excitement.

Hey let’s take 90 Minutes out of my day to watch one brief moment of excitement.

Actually there were plenty of moments of excitement.

It's not just exciting to see the ball go in the goal.

In basketball do you get excited every single time the ball goes in the basket?

World Cup

If you don't like football then I'm not sure why you even posted this thread eg. I think American Football is crap and boring, I also think the clothing American Football players wear is only one place away from them looking like they belong in the Circus, but I wouldn't be bad mannered and post a thread trashing the sport.

Portugal vs Morocco in the FH Morocco IMHO were the better team, it's just everything went wrong, some bad referee decisions and also frequently just missing the target. The best game so far of this World Cup has been Spain vs Portugal that was an excellent game.

I'm enjoying the World Cup. The games are pretty exciting and the play is the best in the world. If you don't like it then... OK. lol

I'm enjoying the World Cup. The games are pretty exciting and the play is the best in the world. If you don't like it then... OK. lol
Gee... I can’t wait for Lichtenstein vs. Monrovia...what a thriller that will be.

World Cup

If you don't like football then I'm not sure why you even posted this thread eg. I think American Football is crap and boring, I also think the clothing American Football players wear is only one place away from them looking like they belong in the Circus, but I wouldn't be bad mannered and post a thread trashing the sport.

Portugal vs Morocco in the FH Morocco IMHO were the better team, it's just everything went wrong, some bad referee decisions and also frequently just missing the target. The best game so far of this World Cup has been Spain vs Portugal that was an excellent game.

Hey...American football players would stomp the shit out of you. It’s how we won World War 2

I’m a World Cup soccer guy. I fall down. Takes a stretcher to carry me off the field.

World Cup

Soccer is utterly stupid...

Why is it any more stupid than any other sport?

Basketball, bounce the ball, stick it in the basket.
Baseball, hit the ball and run.
Football, beat your brains out until you're no longer able to think.
Volleyball, hit the ball over the net.
Tennis, hit the ball over the net.
Badminton, hit the shuttlecock over the net.
Table tennis, hit the ball over the net.

All stupid if you want to see them as stupid.

World Cup

But then some people demand that there are points every ten second or else they can't concentrate.

NBA and soccer are extremes. Neither justifies the other.

People watch sport as entertainment. As long as they're entertained it doesn't really matter.

Some of us view it as art.

World Cup

NBA and soccer are extremes. Neither justifies the other.

People watch sport as entertainment. As long as they're entertained it doesn't really matter.

Some of us view it as art.

Depends who's playing I guess. Many people play and just try and be the best they can, other people are so good they can be creative.

Forum List

Back