Portrait of Jesus was taken down in Kansas public school

I'm OK with Jesus hanging around a public school...just as long as the Right is ok with our hanging a picture of Obama in their church......

Oh - I never thought we will need the place in the toilet where Hitler once hang for pictures of new politicians.

Last edited:
Jesus was delusional if he existed at all. There is no reason to glorify a wingnut on any wall in a place of learning of factual information. There are plenty of venues to glorify people in history associated with the belief in sky fairies. They are called churches.

Could be interesting to make an experiment by thoughts what from your daily world would exist without Christians. Nothing? - or less than nothing?

Why do some people believe it is their right to promote their religious beliefs on others in public settings?

Religion is always public. It's a way of life for many people.

These people are not much different than ISIS these days killing others if they do not convert to the ISIS version of Islam.

I guess I have the problem now that nowhere in the terror messages of the world I ever found the message "made in Kansas" - or was George W. Bush from Kansas? And I'm really angry about the atheistic and heretic members of the terrororganisation IS. They are demasking the world. Because of lots of refugees could be in this year we have more immigrants in Germany than anyone else in the world including the USA. And we are only 3.5% of the size of the USA.

It is just the degree of their insistence. The methodology minus the killing and the hoped for end result is the same. Christians believe that it is their mission to "save" everyone. That belief makes it imperative in their minds to force their christian religion on everyone.

Oh I forgot. Some people in this world have absolutelly no problems. You seem to be one of them.

I'm 66. I've had difficulties caused by others and myself that have made the road harder to travel than it needed to be. Sometimes things just go bad and there is no fault to assign. My favorite dog got cancer three months ago and that was a hard pill to swallow as I had to witness the disease destroy him over 5 weeks. He died right in front of me. He was a 125 lb red nose pit bull. He is pictured in HUGGY'S Dogs in the pet forum. It broke my heart to see such a fine animal and friend go like that.

Still as much as that hurt I never seemed to need some sky fairy to run to. Other things have happened over the years that caused my pain and still as with the loss of my pet I managed to get through the losses without any need to reach out to a make believe deity.

I believe in myself. I rarely trust in people because most of them are weak minded. That does not mean I don't have good friends because I do. They just have to earn my trust. I don't suffer fools.

Portrait of Jesus was taken down in Kansas public school

Really? No one knows what jesus looked like. Prove his likeness was taken down or STFU.
That's right, that's why the picture is not a religious object.

Gotcha! How amusing that some people are so delusional that they worship the face of "jesus" as it forms in their coffee cup...or on a slice of toast. :lol:

Huggy, I am glad you found a way for yourself. Not be so proud to think you found the only way.

Jesus was delusional if he existed at all. There is no reason to glorify a wingnut on any wall in a place of learning of factual information. There are plenty of venues to glorify people in history associated with the belief in sky fairies. They are called churches.

Could be interesting to make an experiment by thoughts what from your daily world would exist without Christians. Nothing? - or less than nothing?

Why do some people believe it is their right to promote their religious beliefs on others in public settings?

These people are not much different than ISIS these days killing others if they do not convert to the ISIS version of Islam.

I guess I have the problem now that nowhere in the terror messages of the world I ever found the message "made in Kansas" - or was George W. Bush from Kansas? And I'm really angry about the atheistic and heretic members of the terrororganisation IS. They are demasking the world. Because of lots of refugees could be in this year we have more immigrants in Germany than anyone else in the world including the USA. And we are only 3.5% of the size of the USA.

It is just the degree of their insistence. The methodology minus the killing and the hoped for end result is the same. Christians believe that it is their mission to "save" everyone. That belief makes it imperative in their minds to force their christian religion on everyone.

Oh I forgot. Some people in this world have absolutelly no problems. You seem to be one of them.

I'm 66.

Good grieve. And in this age you started to speak with me in such an absurde way? What's wrong?
I've had difficulties caused by others and myself that have made the road harder to travel than it needed to be.
Bad, mad world. On the other side: Why exactly did you attack me? Because I'm a German or because you are an idiot?
Sometimes things just go bad and there is no fault to assign. My favorite dog got cancer three months ago
and that was a hard pill to swallow as I had to witness the disease destroy him over 5 weeks. He died right in front of me. He was a 125 lb red nose pit bull. He is pictured in HUGGY'S Dogs in the pet forum. It broke my heart to see such a fine animal and friend go like that.
Sometimes to love means to suffer.
Still as much as that hurt I never seemed to need some sky fairy to run to. Other things have happened over the years that caused my pain and still as with the loss of my pet I managed to get through the losses without any need to reach out to a make believe deity.

I believe in myself. I rarely trust in people because most of them are weak minded. That does not mean I don't have good friends because I do. They just have to earn my trust. I don't suffer fools.
So what can I say now? In case you are right then you will never meet your dog again. I don't think god will force you to live forever if you don't like to live forever. And in case I am right I will perhaps meet your dog one day in the other world. Then I will tell him that you loved him very much and I guess he will be happy about to hear this. If I am a fool in this world here today to say so I don't care. I'm sure god will find for everyone the best of all possible ways. It's not over yet.

Last edited:
Religious propagandists and terrorists! Perhaps it's one of them on the picture.

068135-7eb9f35c-c134-11e4-83e4-6c2c60814a51.jpg

fish11.jpg
tumblr_m4gpjxVy2n1rrmydno1_500.jpg

BUT - Kansas Public School Takes Down Portrait Of Jesus After Complaint

de5c2d9c6678a6a6e77e306503c974a4.jpeg

So the war against Christianity goes on. I’m not so religious but I see it’s unfair. The portrait of Jesus without any religious symbols is easy to tolerate for every muslim, as well as I tolerate easily the shapes of mosque that appears in my field of vision while I walk the street. Now we see that more Christians are offended than non-Christians could be offended.

So the mythical jebus was a white European looking guy?
No. He was from another galaxy. Haven't you ever seen the TV documentary series, Ancient Aliens?

Jesus, Zues, Posiedon, Columbia, and Medusa were all extraterrestrials, not Europeans.

I see every Christian hating zealot on the board, not odd they're all progs, had to drop in this thread and bash Christianity.

If there is Satan's legions, one could easily assume they're all liberal leftist progressive democrats.

Wrong.

Its the Constitution-hating RWs who want to end the separation of church and state and force others to conform to their whacked beliefs.

You are more than welcome to believe whatever you want but so am I. You have special buildings and special laws just for your beliefs. That's where your gods belong.

I'm 66.

Good grieve. And in this age you started to speak with me in such an absurde way? What's wrong?
I've had difficulties caused by others and myself that have made the road harder to travel than it needed to be.
Bad, mad world. On the other side: Why exactly did you attack me? Because I'm a German or because you are an idiot?
Sometimes things just go bad and there is no fault to assign. My favorite dog got cancer three months ago
and that was a hard pill to swallow as I had to witness the disease destroy him over 5 weeks. He died right in front of me. He was a 125 lb red nose pit bull. He is pictured in HUGGY'S Dogs in the pet forum. It broke my heart to see such a fine animal and friend go like that.

So what can I say now? In case you are right then you will never meet your dog again. I don't think god will force you to live forever if you don't like to live forever. And in case I am right I will perhaps meet your dog one day in the other world. Then I will tell him that you loved him very much and I guess he will be happy about to hear this. If I am a fool in this world here today to say so I don't care. I'm sure god will find for everyone the best of all possible ways. It's not over yet.

That would be the best reason to exclude christian preaching in public places. It's called fraud. Trillions of dollars worth of inheritances have been foolishly given to the churches for a guaranteed place in heaven. I have seen it happen in person. It is disgusting theft. I watched a pastor brow beat my great aunt to give her house to the church when she was close to death. Christians are thieves and liars running the biggest open fraud on the planet.

You are an anti-Godist, and we can't have your type preaching public places.

That is, if you deny religionists their right to preach.

If you mean tax-exempt status, I agree whole heartedly.

No one or any organization needs it.

Someone wrote, "Why do some people believe it is their right to promote their religious beliefs on others in public settings?", not understanding that militant atheisim is a faith belief as well. There has to be a balance,
Wrong. Atheism is no more a faith belief than the rejection of every other god by christians/muslims/jews or any other religion that follows a god. Wouldn't it be pretty ridiculous for me to say your rejection of Odin or Zeus is faith or a belief.

Carry on.

and guess who it was that sued for these atheist? the good old commie group of lawyers the ACLU. When will the people understand this group does not stand up for all of the people in this country. I guess let them continue to trample all over us for just a few. soon you'll have no rights left because of groups and judges like this who rules against the majority of the people

the left/progressive have become no better than Al Qaeda, ISIS, in how they are going around tearing down our history (wanting flags and statues move or banned) and now attacking only ONE religion and that is the one of Christians.

and guess who it was that sued for these atheist? the good old commie group of lawyers the ACLU. When will the people understand this group does not stand up for all of the people in this country. I guess let them continue to trample all over us for just a few. soon you'll have no rights left because of groups and judges like this who rules against the majority of the people

the left/progressive have become no better than Al Qaeda, ISIS, in how they are going around tearing down our history (wanting flags and statues move or banned) and now attacking only ONE religion and that is the one of Christians.
Really, you're embarassing yourself. I can just see the christians on this board saying "stop it, you're making us look ridiculous".

I'm 66.

That would be the best reason to exclude christian preaching in public places. It's called fraud. Trillions of dollars worth of inheritances have been foolishly given to the churches for a guaranteed place in heaven. I have seen it happen in person. It is disgusting theft. I watched a pastor brow beat my great aunt to give her house to the church when she was close to death. Christians are thieves and liars running the biggest open fraud on the planet.

What has this, what you say here - wether it is true or not - to do with anything what I ever said in my life? And what has this what you say here to do with the right of free assembly or the right of free speech or the right of a free exercise of religion or any other freedom right? And what about if no one should have any right to say anything in public, except yourselve - otherwise he has to pay to you a trillion Dollars? Question: Is this "pastor" (¿of what kind of church?) arrested?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back