Portrait of Jesus was taken down in Kansas public school

Faith needs images and idols?

In school there is no faith except knowledge.

In school is hopefully a lot of place for lots of human beings, who like to learn something about this world. Atheism is faith (=belief) not knowledge. So if no one with faith or belief would go to school any longer, then no one at all would go to school any longer. Your will seems to be "I don't like to think about metaphysics - so no one should be allowed to think about metaphysics".

Last edited:

Atheism is faith not knowledge.

Atheism is not faith, that would require believing in something to have faith in.
Faith in science, math, knowledge which are learned in school.

Faith has no place in school, except perhaps in history.

Facts, not fiction, should be taught in school. Leave the faith at home or in church.

Jesus was delusional if he existed at all. There is no reason to glorify a wingnut on any wall in a place of learning of factual information. There are plenty of venues to glorify people in history associated with the belief in sky fairies. They are called churches.

Could be interesting to make an experiment by thoughts what from your daily world would exist without Christians. Nothing? - or less than nothing?

Why do some people believe it is their right to promote their religious beliefs on others in public settings?

Religion is always public. It's a way of life for many people.

These people are not much different than ISIS these days killing others if they do not convert to the ISIS version of Islam.

I guess I have the problem now that nowhere in the terror messages of the world I ever found the message "made in Kansas" - or was George W. Bush from Kansas? And I'm really angry about the atheistic and heretic members of the terrororganisation IS. They are demasking the world. Because of lots of refugees could be in this year we have more immigrants in Germany than anyone else in the world including the USA. And we are only 3.5% of the size of the USA.

It is just the degree of their insistence. The methodology minus the killing and the hoped for end result is the same. Christians believe that it is their mission to "save" everyone. That belief makes it imperative in their minds to force their christian religion on everyone.

Oh I forgot. Some people in this world have absolutelly no problems. You seem to be one of them.

Last edited:

Atheism is faith not knowledge.

Atheism is not faith,

Sure it is faith, belief. Atheism has nothing to do with knowledge or science. It exists not any reason why someone has to be an atheist. It's the own decision to be one, that's all .... except: sometimes unfortunatelly someone loses his belief in god and is not able to trust in him any longer. A tragedy.

that would require believing in something to have faith in.

That's exactly what atheísm is: belief. Except agnosticism would be wrong.

Faith in science, math, knowledge which are learned in school.

Natural science is for example not able to ask "why?". Do you like to forbid now the question "why" in school? No one knows for example why mathematics and physics belong together. Mathematics is somehow only a human way to think. On the other side this human way to to think seems to be a universal part of the nature. Why? Is mathematics the spirituality of physics, because mathematics are pure human thoughts? But we are not making the world with our thoughts - or do we - or does he? ... Oh I forgot. Unbelieving atheists are not able to think about such structures and they don't like to allow anyone else to think about such structures in schools or universities. On the other side - why has everything structure?

Faith has no place in school, except perhaps in history.

Facts, not fiction, should be taught in school. Leave the faith at home or in church.

Do it. Let your belief atheism at home or in church. An interesting experiment. By the way: What is your church?

Last edited:
Because the schools should be teaching truth not fantasy.

It's an interesting belief what you say here. In case you are wrong you are misusing public schools to teach the belief of a minority. But even if your belief would be the mainstream you would hurt the right "freedom of religion". And the most strange thing: even in case your belief would be true you would fight against fantasy in schools and their children.

If Jesus existed
No serios historian doubts in the existance of the person Jesus and/or the christian religion.

he was not the effeminate white guy depicted in the photo.

Jesus is more than you antiknow about him. But I have the strange feeling you are a white guy who is happy about that the white guys are dying out worldwide. If so .ewhat ab out to speak with a psychologist about your problems?
Your first paragraph makes no sense. Jesus should not be hanging in a public school. The very thought goes against science. Conflicting messages should not be sent. If Jesus existed he wouldnt be a effeminate white dude.

There are plenty of serious historians that doubt the existence of Jesus.

What's just simple wrong.

The letter J was not even in use back then.

J-mas? Why not?

Yes Jesus is more than most people know about him. For starters he is a great symbol of mass brainwashing. I dont care much if white guys die out. It would actually be a big benefit to the world.

I was not ready with my answer when you answered yet. I changed this words. And still I don't have the feeling to speak with someone who is not white. But maybe this is an illusion of the indogermanic language you are using. Whatever. I am the last of my tribe. It's your future, not my future. The only problem: I don't like your future - but so it's on the other side not a bad feeling to die out.

I am assuming you meant "thats just simply wrong". No youre simply wrong.

It's nonsense what you say about history and historians.

Whats J-mas and what does that have to do with the fact there was no letter J back when Jesus was around?

Okay then let us try χ-mas.

I'm not particularly interested in your feelings regarding my race.

What's by the way a wonderful sophisticated form of your own racism.

Are you from the us or another english speaking country?

I'm a German.

Your grasp of the english language seems tenuous at best.

I guess that's humor. But Germans like I don't have any form of humor, except Jesus gives us the order to have humor. I this case we are killing our enemies with tears and feathers.

Stop being a silly ass tomato head. Nothing you said was even close to the truth.

OP: So the war against Christianity goes on.

for good reason ...

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

it is not Jesus but christianity that is the problem, they are a religion of Idolatry.

may there someday be victory ... to save humanity.

athiest.jpg

Pretty much sums up 95% of all atheists...

Portrait of Jesus was taken down in Kansas public school

Really? No one knows what jesus looked like. Prove his likeness was taken down or STFU.
That's right, that's why the picture is not a religious object.

OP: So the war against Christianity goes on.

for good reason ...

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

it is not Jesus but christianity that is the problem, they are a religion of Idolatry.

may there someday be victory ... to save humanity.

View attachment 48836

no, sums up a typical christian idolator Carson .... as in where is the picture of the Almighty - as in they do not know what that is.

Damn! Now that Jesus's picture came down, those kids are never going to know that Jesus, the Middle Eastern Jew, looks just like a white Anglos-Saxon!

Damn! Now that Jesus's picture came down, those kids are never going to know that Jesus, the Middle Eastern Jew, looks just like a white Anglos-Saxon!

The german Jews Hitler murdered looked in lots of cases like white Anglo-Saxons and always like other Germans. In general Jesus is Celtic as well as he is a Mediteranean or Black or Asian or ... . The authors of the New Testament wrote nothing about how Jesus looked like, because they saw in him the son of god, true god from true god. A picture of him is only a symbol. The sense of a picture is to make it easy to find a good contact.

Last edited:
Someone wrote, "Why do some people believe it is their right to promote their religious beliefs on others in public settings?", not understanding that militant atheisim is a faith belief as well. There has to be a balance,

The german Jews Hitler murdered looked in lots of cases like white Anglo-Saxons and always like other Germans. In general Jesus is Celtic as well as he is a Mediteranean or Black or Asian or ... . The authors of the New Testament wrote nothing about how Jesus looked like, because they saw in him the son of god, true god from true god. A picture of him is only a symbol. The sense of a picture is to make it easy to find a good contact.

Actually it says in the bible that Jesus had white hair like wool. Sounds African to me.

With blonde hair....

Oh by the way. Do you - or anyone else here - know that Blacks have blond hairs sometimes? No no - it has nothing to do with Europeans from the nordic type. I heard always some had blond hairs. We are only one mankind.

Last edited:
I'm OK with Jesus hanging around a public school...just as long as the Right is ok with our hanging a picture of Obama in their church......

Actually it says in the bible that Jesus had white hair like wool. Sounds African to me.

Never heard something about. But it is anyway not important. He is also an American in a school in Kansas.

Revelations is not first hand account of Jesus but a nightmare by someone who did not even know jesus and well after his death.

Wool is soft and there are long hair sheep

nQVQIcq.jpg

Forum List

Back