Portrait of Jesus was taken down in Kansas public school

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
BUT - Kansas Public School Takes Down Portrait Of Jesus After Complaint

de5c2d9c6678a6a6e77e306503c974a4.jpeg

So the war against Christianity goes on. I’m not so religious but I see it’s unfair. The portrait of Jesus without any religious symbols is easy to tolerate for every muslim, as well as I tolerate easily the shapes of mosque that appears in my field of vision while I walk the street. Now we see that more Christians are offended than non-Christians could be offended.

OP: So the war against Christianity goes on.

for good reason ...

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

it is not Jesus but christianity that is the problem, they are a religion of Idolatry.

may there someday be victory ... to save humanity.

So the war against Christianity goes on. I’m not so religious but I see it’s unfair. The portrait of Jesus without any religious symbols is easy to tolerate for every muslim, as well as I tolerate easily the shapes of mosque that appears in my field of vision while I walk the street. Now we see that more Christians are offended than non-Christians could be offended.
Good stuff. The best miracle Jesus performed is convincing the world he was white. Symbolism is important. If you show people that the most important thing in their life was a white boy then they unconsciously internalize that and bow down to white supremacy.

I dont think you understand the meaning of fair
Thanks, mr. clown, I know you always have a loaded but useless word.

What's gotten in your ass today? I just said that having a pic of Jesus removed being classified as "not fair" doesnt make sense.

Your bad
Sorry for misunderstanding, brother. I like you and your clown nose.
Not equal. Muslims and christians have their rights as confessions but not equal rights.

So the mythical jebus was a white European looking guy?

Our nation's founding fathers knew their history, and they knew England had been ripped to shreds with the conflict between Catholics and Protestants from King Henry VIII in the first half of the 16th century through the accesion of William and Mary in the latter half of the 17th century. And England was only one of the countries of Europe involved. For over 100 years European countries fought internal civil wars and each other over the issue. The founding fathers didn't want that kind of religious strife to ever gain a foothold in America. That's why they established separation of church and state--to PROTECT religious freedom from those forming a local religious majority. You people need to think a little deeper. Your ignorance is dangerous and threatens to undermine the aims of our founding fathers.

"Portrait of Jesus was taken down in Kansas public school"

And appropriately so, in accordance with First Amendment jurisprudence.

It's refreshing to see a government entity obey the Framers' mandate that church and state should remain separate.

Nonsense.

Government following the Constitution and its case law does not manifest as a 'war' on Christians.

Which reminds one, the Faux News/Bile Orily "War on Christmas" fake bullshit is about to start. And on their side? Every department store that wants to celebrate Christmas as Jesus meant, by buying tons of shit and ignoring the poor.

I think jesus would have preferred Festivus. Just a bare poor mans aluminum pole. Like the Holy Grail in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Crucify him!........................................................again.

A "Freedom From Religion Foundation" speaks not in the names of Muslims. I never heard from a Muslim in my area here who liked to tear crosses from our walls in school. In my area Nazis and Commies teared once crosses from our walls. And so it's sometimes very confusing for me to see, that the modern times now starts also to tear crosses from the walls - or a picture of Jesus in this case. That's not a good sign. Lots of our people here prefer that every pupil or student, who is not a Christian, should bring his sign of religion into his classroom too and hang it besides the cross and other symbols of different religions. I guess that's in general the difference between the real right "Freedom of Religion" and the strange pseudoright "Freedom from Religion". I don't know, why naked walls should show only one belief: atheism. We lose a lot of informations in such a case - and a school is not a place where we should lose informations.

Last edited:
I see every Christian hating zealot on the board, not odd they're all progs, had to drop in this thread and bash Christianity.

If there is Satan's legions, one could easily assume they're all liberal leftist progressive democrats.

Crucify him!........................................................again.
Christianity was invented for the dumb goyim

So the mythical jebus was a white European looking guy?

Jesus exists in all colors as a member of all nations in the world.

A "Freedom From Religion Foundation" speaks not in the names of Muslims. I never heard from a Muslim in my area here who liked to tear crosses from our walls in school. In my area Nazis and Commies teared once crosses from our walls. And so it's sometimes very confusing for me to see, that the modern times now starts also to tear crosses from the walls - or a picture of Jesus in this case. That's not a good sign. Lots of our people here prefer that every pupil or student, who is not a Christian, should bring his sign of religion into his classroom too and hang it besides the cross and other symbols of different religions. I guess that's in general the difference between the real right "Freedom of Religion" and the strange pseudoright "Freedom from Religion". I don't know, why naked walls should show only one belief: atheism. We lose a lot of informations in such a case - and a school is not a place where we should lose informations.

There are Sunday schools at church and the church can put up huge portraits of Jesus or anyone else. Why would anyone in any religion insist on a picture of their 'god' be hanging in a school? Other than 'well that's how's its always been'.

I personally don't have any issue with a picture of Jesus or any other god hanging anywhere, it does not offend me. But to have it hanging in a school seems over the top. These children don't go to church? And if they do they don't get enough religion in church?

When churches start hanging pictures of Zeus and Mithra in their churches then you'll have an argument. Churches ban all other god's images hanging in their church yes?

There are Sunday schools at church and the church can put up huge portraits of Jesus or anyone else. Why would anyone in any religion insist on a picture of their 'god' be hanging in a school? Other than 'well that's how's its always been'.

I personally don't have any issue with a picture of Jesus or any other god hanging anywhere, it does not offend me. But to have it hanging in a school seems over the top. These children don't go to church? And if they do they don't get enough religion in church?

When churches start hanging pictures of Zeus and Mithra in their churches then you'll have an argument. Churches ban all other god's images hanging in their church yes?

Cut your roots and you will fall - so easy is it. And for sure should in a good school be a book, a picture and/or a statue of a greek god because otherwise no one is able to understand the roots of the western world. I would prefer Pallas Athene because Athens was the first democracy in the world.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back