PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

You have admitted that you do NOT tell your coworkers the idiotic nonsense you post here about immigrants.
Cool story

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there [sic] country.. I not sure what you want me to say? Lol

“Their,” you stupid little shit. Learn the language or get out.
Maybe you democrats should try to actually teach in inner city schools lol

Go talk to a democrat about it. I’m a REAL, ADULT Republican (not some little puke like you who just wants to wear team colors) and I DO teach in the inner city. Your inability to communicate like a literate adult in English is your own fault.

Now go wash some dishes and STFU.

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there [sic] country.. I not sure what you want me to say? Lol

My daughter graduated HS here in suburban Florida and a month later was living in Harlem and working as a mentor for at risk youth in the NYC public school system. She was fine. Moron.
then you're good with school choice?
Of course they are not. Democrats can’t cont the indoctrinating if they have school choice ..

Your words, punk.

Go talk to a democrat about it. I’m a REAL, ADULT Republican (not some little puke like you who just wants to wear team colors) and I DO teach in the inner city. Your inability to communicate like a literate adult in English is your own fault.

Now go wash some dishes and STFU.
And you are the main reason Americans are struggling

Take responsibility for yourself, kid.

Just saw a TV clip of ANTIFA swinging a claw hammer? Huh? That's what it's come to? Take that hammer away and....never mind.

Just saw a TV clip of ANTIFA swinging a claw hammer? Huh? That's what it's come to? Take that hammer away and....never mind.

Dupe. That anti fascist took that hammer from the weak white power incel and beat him with it. You were duped by selective video viewing. Idiot.

You should know that WE know that all of you white supremacists are cowards deep down.

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!
The mayor is correct, rightwing demonstrators are hateful bigots and racists.

And Gibson was detained pursuant to an arrest warrant for rioting, having nothing to do with ‘violating’ his free speech.

This thread is just another rightwing lie.
sez goebbels

Patriots don’t leave,, you coward

Correct.

They whine about their miserable little lives on internet message boards instead.
You mean like this right-wing patriot?

cuomo1 jpg.jpg

Dupe. That anti fascist took that hammer from the weak white power incel and beat him with it. You were duped by selective video viewing. Idiot.

You should know that WE know that all of you white supremacists are cowards deep down.

List warning #1 on LL.

I was in Portland Saturday, stayed away from where the helicopters were hovering and left the hellhole city as soon as I could. It is a filthy, smelly city. Tents, sleeping bags, garbage, on every block, the smell of urine will hit you at times. Never do I want to go back. Let the rioters riot, they can have what was once a beautiful city, the same can be said about Seattle. Two cities that won't attempt to deal with homelessness.

I was in Portland Saturday, stayed away from where the helicopters were hovering and left the hellhole city as soon as I could. It is a filthy, smelly city. Tents, sleeping bags, garbage, on every block, the smell of urine will hit you at times. Never do I want to go back. Let the rioters riot, they can have what was once a beautiful city, the same can be said about Seattle. Two cities that won't attempt to deal with homelessness.
Democrats can’t operate a city.. it’s time the feds step in

The who???????

:lmao:

Hilarious!

You’re a natural-born slave, kid.

The who???????

:lmao:

Hilarious!

You’re a natural-born slave, kid.
Cool
Story.. you add so much

Forum List

Back