Portland, Oregon?

You should at least spend a day in Seaside, Oregon. It is on the ocean and very beautiful. You can also see the beach where they filmed Goonies, and where Lewis and Clark stayed. But for sure go to Seaside.

Some great antique shops there too. And it's only a short drive up the coast to Astoria and some GREAT seafood!

I would love to go back there, haven't been to the Oregon Coast in a long time. I drove through Portland a few years ago, but I was on my way to Vancouver.

So...in basically throwing pins at a map, it looks like our next vacation will be in Portland, Oregon..

Anything interesting to do/see there? I know they have a couple museums we want to check out...

See?

Do?

Avoid?

Screw Portland hit the Coast.

So...in basically throwing pins at a map, it looks like our next vacation will be in Portland, Oregon..

Anything interesting to do/see there? I know they have a couple museums we want to check out...

See?

Do?

Avoid?

Crater Lake... very scenic.

Crater Lake National Park

Oregon's coast VERY scenic.

Oregon Coast Visitors Association

Oregon has some outstanding caves.

Oregon Caves National Monument | Oregon Caves in Southern Oregon USA. (An unofficial information website)

Crater lake is awesome. :up:

Indeed. Isn't Obama really from Wizard Island?

See?

Do?

Avoid?

Portland, Oregon

or at least the syringes on the sidewalks.

Indeed. Isn't Obama really from Wizard Island?

I don't know. :lol:

If she drives she should also make sure takes I 84, and see Multnomah Falls.
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/269_family-vacations-columbia-river-gorge-2.jpg

Forests, rivers and river rides, drive to the coast.

Forum List

Back