Portland man accused of killing 2 during hate-filled rant guilty of 1st-degree murder

I agree he has some mental issues....maybe he should be sentenced to spend many years in a insane asylum.
Maybe his entire life people like this can't walk free :(

My understanding is that if he is declared insane, there is nothing stopping the idiot doctors from letting him out, when he gets "better".
I can't believe somebody could be so naive to let him out...not even after 30/40 years :eek-52:

So, you're new to this planet, I take it?
Well, kind of.
I'm 21 :biggrin:

After very recently watching a documentary that showed the events of 9/11 as they unfolded, complete with footage of jumpers and dead bodies being carted off from the WTC, I can say honestly I don't give a rats fucking ass about any fucking muslim for the rest of my life and the more dead ragheads we have, the happier I will be.

REMEMBER 9/11 AND WHAT RELIGION WAS BEHIND IT.

maxresdefault-1024x575.jpg

Just curious did you feel the same way after the Oklahoma city bombing?

oklahoma19n-5-web.jpg

What religion was behind that bombing?
None. That was an anti-fed extremist.

It never is when the perp is white.
That’s not true. You think abortion clinic bombers have never been whites acting in the name of their Christianity?
Get over your skin color.

After very recently watching a documentary that showed the events of 9/11 as they unfolded, complete with footage of jumpers and dead bodies being carted off from the WTC, I can say honestly I don't give a rats fucking ass about any fucking muslim for the rest of my life and the more dead ragheads we have, the happier I will be.

oklahoma19n-5-web.jpg

That’s not true. You think abortion clinic bombers have never been whites acting in the name of their Christianity?

What name were they acting in?

I ju

oklahoma19n-5-web.jpg

What name were they acting in?
I just said that in the post.

I agree he has some mental issues....maybe he should be sentenced to spend many years in a insane asylum.

My understanding is that if he is declared insane, there is nothing stopping the idiot doctors from letting him out, when he gets "better".
This is why we need the death penalty.

This is why we need the death penalty.
The death penalty is slowly being abolished all over the world.
The States are not an exception: I've read that Colorado is going to formally abolish the capital punishment; New Hampshire abolished it last year.
California does not execute since 2006 (and dismantled the death chamber) and the last known death row inmate executed in Kansas was in 1966.
I think that in 30/50 years the capital punishement will disappear from our world :eusa_think:

The death penalty is slowly being abolished all over the world.
The States are not an exception: I've read that Colorado is going to formally abolish the capital punishment; New Hampshire abolished it last year.
California does not execute since 2006 (and dismantled the death chamber) and the last known death row inmate executed in Kansas was in 1966.
I think that in 30/50 years the capital punishement will disappear from our world
We need the death penalty for cases where there is no doubt of the person murdering our fellow citizens.

curious how the more science and technology evolve to the point where more and more we can absolutely prove a person committed murder, that we want to coddle these beasts.

Forum List

Back