Portland decides to offer up its belly to Islamic terror

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
Comrade you from Portland? Now tell me you didn't see something stupid like this coming. Portland is about as liberal a town as you get, i'd put it up there with S.F. anyday. Kind of like the time that asswipe econut from Earth First went from the timber cut up at Eagle Creek and then decided he was gonna live on the ledge of the forest service offices in downtown portland until they stopped the harvest. Up there all dirty and pissing and crapping in a bucket not more than a few feet from office workers. Did anybody do anything about it? Hell no, that slimey lib mayor Katz came out and publicly supported this cockroach. That is the portland mindset.

Yeah comrade my wife is from Portand, Clackamas County to be exact, spent a few years there, used to love going into the heart of the beast, Hawthorne, and riling up the ultra leftists there.

OCA said:
Comrade you from Portland? Now tell me you didn't see something stupid like this coming. Portland is about as liberal a town as you get, i'd put it up there with S.F. anyday. Kind of like the time that asswipe econut from Earth First went from the timber cut up at Eagle Creek and then decided he was gonna live on the ledge of the forest service offices in downtown portland until they stopped the harvest. Up there all dirty and pissing and crapping in a bucket not more than a few feet from office workers. Did anybody do anything about it? Hell no, that slimey lib mayor Katz came out and publicly supported this cockroach. That is the portland mindset.

Yeah comrade my wife is from Portand, Clackamas County to be exact, spent a few years there, used to love going into the heart of the beast, Hawthorne, and riling up the ultra leftists there.

Believe it, man, I grew up this city most all my life, and in fact used to play arcade games on Hawthorne back in the late 80's, right in the heart of what is now Lib central.

To this day I don't know how I avoided the 'infection' of the leftist mindset, considering my family was fairly moderate and used to watch 60 minutes and PBS regularly.

Perhaps it was my year in the former USSR which clarified my political outlook.

Haha! I used to go to the McMenamins on Hawthorne with friends(ultra right friends lol), get drunk, play pool with some hippies and get some politics started. Needless to say we got 86'd from there.

Forum List

Back