Portland candidate berated for being a white male: how dare you run against 3 women of color

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Portland Candidate Berated For Being A White Male: “How Dare You Run Against 3 Women Of Color”
Former Oregon Public Broadcasting host Spencer Raymond was inundated with anti-white, racist hate after announcing his candidacy for Portland City Council on Facebook late last month.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't the leftist liberal parents done a great job at raising bigger morons than they were . Why they've created a society that hates men, hates whites even when they are white and are to far down on the IQ chart to realize this has all been engineered to break down society . Weak minds fall for this and act upon it. In fact the mind isn't even weak it's pure mush at this point.

Portland Candidate Berated For Being A White Male: “How Dare You Run Against 3 Women Of Color”
Former Oregon Public Broadcasting host Spencer Raymond was inundated with anti-white, racist hate after announcing his candidacy for Portland City Council on Facebook late last month.

Haven't the leftist liberal parents done a great job at raising bigger morons than they were . Why they've created a society that hates men, hates whites even when they are white and are to far down on the IQ chart to realize this has all been engineered to break down society . Weak minds fall for this and act upon it. In fact the mind isn't even weak it's pure mush at this point.
Yeah, how dare he.......! Don't he know that Portland is full of black folks, so need some tender lovin from She-Blacks?

Yeah, how dare he.......! Don't he know that Portland is full of black folks, so need some tender lovin from She-Blacks?
I always wondered why black women don't have chocolate breast milk..

I always wondered why black women don't have chocolate breast milk..
You've been messing with oreos.

yet ANOTHER story of black racism/HATE against whites--that is --again--not on MSM

Last time I was in Portland EVERYBODY was very white. I mean Ghost-White. No sun anywhere. I stood out like John Boehner. It was almost like being handicapped. The ghost-like figures staring.......startled.....what is that dark man doing here?

I wonder if he learned anything from this.

Just kidding. I know he didn't.

Last time I was in Portland EVERYBODY was very white. I mean Ghost-White. No sun anywhere. I stood out like John Boehner. It was almost like being handicapped. The ghost-like figures staring.......startled.....what is that dark man doing here?

No sun, and the liberals are over the top. There are protest marches generally every week. I count the days until I can get out of this fucking state.

Forum List

Back