Porta Potty Laughs

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Not along ago I was at a gas station pumping gas and up drives this middle aged women in a Mercedes. She jumps out of her car, gives me a quick evaluation and offers up a snoody look. Bitch, I'd spent the morning doing my yard work in grubby clothes.

She quickly proceeded to the porta potty with a rather discussed look on her face, uppity bitch. She closed the door which slowly opened back up, revealing her wiping down the seat. She then dropped her slacks and so forth and sat down. Then, of course she realized the door was wide open but alas in was too late, bombs were dropping, she could do nothing but let nature take it course.

I just laughed, smiled and waved... sweet revenge.

Last edited:
Just goes to prove that no matter who you are, we all shit pretty much in the same way. Rich guy, poor guy. It's all the same.

The family went tent camping at the beach last summer. The first morning I walking my wife to the porta potty for morning relief.

All the sudden the door swings open and my wife comes out screaming, dancing and hopping all over the place. I thought she'd gone nuts. She screams, "there's a wasp on me, get it off".

Between my laughter and her dance I finally knocked a large garden spider and all settled down.

Damn that was funny.....:lol:

Last edited:
Having used many outdoor potties during my life, including a babysitter who didn't have electricity or running water, and later, living in really a nice home that had a back-up two seater....

One of the first lessons my mom taught me was lift the seat to check for widows, and never let your ass touch the seat.

Not because of disease, but because of bugs.

I have yet to use a forest service outdooor potty where there weren't widows, wasps, or both in the bathroom.

Last edited:
When ever I have broke up with a girlfreind, lover, wife or quick fuck freind I have always meditated on them, visualising them taking a really nasty shit. I am talking droping a Fat Man and Little Boy on Japan type shit!

This always kills any residual passion that may infect my emotional content. Such as it is contented.

I learned this trick from the Dalai Lama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back