Port Gate

archangel said:
My bad...I should have thrown in a half naked woman to passify your highness!

Stop it...just stop it. It'd be too much if you ruined your OWN thread with your personal rants and ravings.

:-/

But..half-nekkid (relatively thin) women aren't bad for most ANY situation.

:)

archangel said:
This is why I am against the takeover...being from Nevada I play the odds...why increase the odds against yourself...does not compute! Either hire one hellava lot of "Customs Agents" or use an American company who has a vested interest is staying 'Nuke' (mushroom) cloud free...after all they would live here...unlike the UAE whos only course in life is to spread Islam all over the world using any means at their disposal...end of story!
Well since you're still open for business-----THERE IS NO AMERICAN COMPANY THAT WANTS IT. ARE YOU GOING TO CONSCRIPT ONE?

ScreamingEagle said:
I know they don't. Bills of lading are basically rubber-stamped all up and down the chain. You have just 'verified' my earlier posts which basically say that there is NO WAY to prevent onloading of bomb material from ANYWHERE to America unless each and every container is individually checked.

SO therefore the uae MUST take over port operations?

archangel said:
This is why I am against the takeover...being from Nevada I play the odds...why increase the odds against yourself...does not compute! Either hire one hellava lot of "Customs Agents" or use an American company who has a vested interest is staying 'Nuke' (mushroom) cloud free...after all they would live here...unlike the UAE whos only course in life is to spread Islam all over the world using any means at their disposal...end of story!

The UAE is NOT Iran. Please, do five minutes or so of reading. I find it astounding that at this point there are still people who don't know this deal has NOTHING to do with security. Zip. Zero. Nada. At all.

theim said:
The UAE is NOT Iran. Please, do five minutes or so of reading. I find it astounding that at this point there are still people who don't know this deal has NOTHING to do with security. Zip. Zero. Nada. At all.

They have knowledge of all security procedures and manifests, how data in manifests triggers a search, etc. They support hamas, deny israel. Why are you so for this deal? because bush said? Think for yourself .

rtwngAvngr said:
They have knowledge of all security procedures and manifests, how data in manifests triggers a search, etc. They support hamas, deny israel. Why are you so for this deal? because bush said? Think for yourself .
They have knowledge of all security procedures and manifests, how data in manifests triggers a search, etc

link?

rtwngAvngr said:
no. First of all, do you deny they will have such access? How could they not as port operators?

oh ya since 1776 nothing has changed regarding port operations. :laugh:

You made the assertion. I guess you just pulled it out of your hat?

dilloduck said:
oh ya since 1776 nothing has changed regarding port operations. :laugh:

You made the assertion. I guess you just pulled it out of your hat?

And you'e denying it. I'm sure that has ass-based origins. I'm so sure they have access to these Im not gonna even bother. It's ludicrous to suggest they don't.

Mcdonalds has a deep fryer? Liar. Post a link. LOL.

rtwngAvngr said:
And you'e denying it. I'm sure that has ass-based origins. I'm so sure they have access to these Im not gonna even bother. It's ludicrous to suggest they don't.

Mcdonalds has a deep fryer? Liar. Post a link. LOL.

No--I'm just asking you to prove what you claim. If you want me to climb on board the hyterical train, indulge me. SHOW me that DPW is going to have access to everything. You and Arch sharing kool aid now?

dilloduck said:
No--I'm just asking you to prove what you claim. If you want me to climb on board the hyterical train, indulge me. SHOW me that DPW is going to have access to everything. You and Arch sharing kool aid now?

You claim they don't have this access. you prove your side. I'm tired.

1. They will have access to the line items of all contaners. That part of the paperwork.

2. They will be able to note which containers are searched.

3. Over time and enough data gathering they will be able to deduce the rules that cause a search, even if they are not explicitly given the algorythm.

I should be working for them. AMericans are getting f#cking stupid.

rtwngAvngr said:
1. They will have access to the line items of all contaners. That part of the paperwork.

2. They will be able to note which containers are searched.

3. Over time and enough data gathering they will be able to deduce the rules that cause a search, even if they are not explicitly given the algorythm.

I should be working for them. AMericans are getting f#cking stupid.
It’s logical that one who Controls a Port would have access to 100% of the information used to operate the Port, NO?

Does Burger King corporate know everything about what happens at every Burger King store? Bet yer ass they do!

Mr. P said:
It’s logical that one who Controls a Port would have access to 100% of the information used to operate the Port, NO?

Does Burger King corporate know everything about what happens at every Burger King store? Bet yer ass they do!

yep. I used to work at arby's everything is known all the way to the top.

Mr. P said:
Sure, any business owner knows "EVERYTHING" about the entire operation.
That's the point, we don't need links to prove that.

damn--If burger king and arbys know everything I'm convinced---I mean they do top secret work for the government all the time. :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
damn--If burger king and arbys know everything I'm convinced---I mean they do top secret work for the government all the time. :rotflmao:

No. They're just examples of corporate structures, intended to illustrate transparency of operations to ownership interests. But sure, laugh it off like a retarded hyena on meth.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. They're just examples of corporate structures, intended to illustrate transparency of operations to ownership interests. But sure, laugh it off like a retarded hyena on meth.

Seriously dude--the example is bullshit. Does the coast guard drop in and make surprise inspections?

dilloduck said:
Oh, so you’re saying the UAE will do “Top Secret” work for the Government?
Well hell, I thought the claim was they would have “Nothing” to do with security?
My guess is “Top Secret” falls somewhere in the SECURITY arena.

BTW, ya got a link for that claim? :cuckoo:

Mr. P said:
Oh, so you’re saying the UAE will do “Top Secret” work for the Government?
Well hell, I thought the claim was they would have “Nothing” to do with security?
My guess is “Top Secret” falls somewhere in the SECURITY arena.

BTW, ya got a link for that claim? :cuckoo:

no--I'm mocking the claim that buger king and arby's are good examples of how international ports are operated and somehow proof that the UAE will know or have access to every bit of top security information that the US has.
You guys are the ones making this claim. You provide any links--ANY to back that up. The best evidence you have put forth so far is the personal opinion from someone who used to work at Arbys and the Coast Guard.

Forum List

Back