Port Deal Coercion: The Delphi process writ large

dilloduck said:
Dude--YOU are the one being "Delphied" by the libs.

Not at all. I have yet to see any of my concerns addressed. They support hamas. They deny israel. They're part of the arab league. The will have access to procedural knowledge and data that could compromise the security system. it's all a big shit salad.

rtwngAvngr said:
Not at all. I have yet to see any of my concerns addressed. They support hamas. They deny israel. They're part of the arab league. The will have access to procedural knowledge and data that could compromise the security system. it's all a big shit salad.

lets start with the Arab league-----We buy oil from members of the arab league for God sakes--what do you think they do with that money?. You think we should boycott them? Who has caused more damage to life in the United States? The liberals or the Arab league? Dude--Israel can defend itself
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-05/26/content_3006573.htm

dilloduck said:
lets start with the Arab league-----We buy oil from members of the arab league for God sakes--what do you think they do with that money?. You think we should boycott them? Who has caused more damage to life in the United States? The liberals or the Arab league? Dude--Israel can defend itself

Buying oil is different than having them operate our ports.

It is problematic that we are dependant upon enemy nations; this sad fact doesn't mean we should further enmesh our bidness with theirs, especially in strategic areas like port operations. Just because we are in bad situation doesn't mean we should seek our more of them. I don't know why I'm even in a discussion where I have to verbalize such obviousness.

rtwngAvngr said:
Buying oil is different than having them operate our ports.

It is problematic that we are dependant upon enemy nations; this sad fact doesn't mean we should further enmesh our bidness with theirs, especially in strategic areas like port operations. Just because we are in bad situation doesn't mean we should seek our more of them. I don't know why I'm even in a discussion where I have to verbalize such obviousness.

You're trying to make a point that the UAE financially supports Hamas. Well the US supports Hamas by buying oil from the Arab league. Your excuse that "we have to" doesn't change the fact

dilloduck said:
You're trying to make a point that the UAE financially supports Hamas. Well the US supports Hamas by buying oil from the Arab league. Your excuse that "we have to" doesn't change the fact

This is pathetic.

Forum List

Back