Poroshenko offers Nazi leader a Ministry of Defense job

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
President of Ukraine Poroshenko offered Right Sector leader a position at the Ministry of Defense. This was announced on the [Poroshenko-owned] TV Channel 5 by Anton Gerashchenko, a Poroshenko advisor.
“I can confirm that Dmitriy Yarosh received a proposal from the president to take up a position at the Ministry of Defense. I would be very pleased if Yarosh were to start working as part of the state administration. I’ll say more: I can see that he is very bored at the Rada. Plus he was wounded in battle. I would be most pleased to create, together with Yarosh, a Volunteer Union for the Defense of Ukraine based on the Estonian, Finnish, and Swiss systems,” Gerashchenko added.
Poroshenko offers Yarosh a Ministry of Defense job - Fort Russ
Clother and clother to the Nazi Rule in Ukraine. Don't you think that we are standing the threshold of the new Nazi state in Europe. And what's next? New world order or cleaning whole nation?

Attachments

• 11043142_925986460780156_6854272133966155567_n.jpg
    11043142_925986460780156_6854272133966155567_n.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 89
President of Ukraine Poroshenko offered Right Sector leader a position at the Ministry of Defense. This was announced on the [Poroshenko-owned] TV Channel 5 by Anton Gerashchenko, a Poroshenko advisor.
“I can confirm that Dmitriy Yarosh received a proposal from the president to take up a position at the Ministry of Defense. I would be very pleased if Yarosh were to start working as part of the state administration. I’ll say more: I can see that he is very bored at the Rada. Plus he was wounded in battle. I would be most pleased to create, together with Yarosh, a Volunteer Union for the Defense of Ukraine based on the Estonian, Finnish, and Swiss systems,” Gerashchenko added.
Poroshenko offers Yarosh a Ministry of Defense job - Fort Russ
Clother and clother to the Nazi Rule in Ukraine. Don't you think that we are standing the threshold of the new Nazi state in Europe. And what's next? New world order or cleaning whole nation?

They already making ethnic cleanses for last two years, and nobody worry about it...

Forum List

Back