Pork = Hate!!!!

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
Bacon attack on an American mosque: prank or hate crime? - CSMonitor.com

In those attacks, pork – which Muslims are forbidden to eat because it is considered unclean – is being used as a primary weapon, sent in packages to mosques, invoked in sharply worded letters, or, as in Florence, used to spell out literal messages.

Oh noze!!!!

Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff people are doing is childish and/or hatefull but I'm just waiting for the headline one day that reads:

Man charged with hate crime for ordering bacon cheeseburger while sitting next to muslim.

:rolleyes:

Suppose they'll just start selling bacon behind the counter?

You know what happens when people abuse over the counter meds.

If you get into a heated argument with a muslim just make sure to not throw your ham sammich at 'em. That would be hatefull.

I don't think I'd consider it a Hate Crime until someone was tossing buckets of porcine blood over a slaughtered hog's body at the entrance to the mosque,

but then I wouldn't consider burning a quran a Hate Crime, either, so...

I don't think I'd consider it a Hate Crime until someone was tossing buckets of porcine blood over a slaughtered hog's body at the entrance to the mosque,

but then I wouldn't consider burning a quran a Hate Crime, either, so...

Congratulations on coherent posting. See what you can do when you stay off the drugs and booze! Seriously.

That's the problem with all of those muslim folk. Not enough pork in their diet. If they would all sit down over a nice pork rib dinner and discuss peace, the world would be a better place prior to them bringing in the ice cream. Muslim's are really mean people by choice. They suffer from pork withdrawl.

I was reading this article during study hall and started laughing out loud.

In September, the US Postal Inspection Service reported that at least four packages containing hate letters and bacon were sent to American mosques from Denver. CAIR is a regular recipient of pork-related hate mail.

"Pork as a weapon" "Bacon related graffiti"

You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

Well as long as no one is wrapping thier bombs in bacon, I think we will be ok.

It's like they expect people to let some preaty horrid crap go and get over it.

Ive got the bacon "bomb' right here for ya.

BaconBalm.jpg

LOL i have on too, and it does taste like bacon!

That's the problem with all of those muslim folk. Not enough pork in their diet. If they would all sit down over a nice pork rib dinner and discuss peace, the world would be a better place prior to them bringing in the ice cream. Muslim's are really mean people by choice. They suffer from pork withdrawl.

Maybe Obama should invite them to the White House for a porkchop & beer summit.

You people think this is funny when people do these stupid stunts but you fail to grasp that when doing so they set up events that could eventually deprive YOU of nice little things like "symbolic free speech". The SCOTUS has already signaled it's intention to practice it's little version "a living breathing constitution" by accepting joe blow vs. Fred Phelps which will drastically alter what we are allowed to say in this country. I hope it was worth it. Don't let these tryants win giving them reasons to keep you in check.

I think it is the duty of every freedom loving person to eat pork.

We have to hold the bacon here!

If we don't we WILL be slaves.

Have you people not read Animal Farm?

And don't even get me started about Planet of the Apes!

Forum List

Back