Populist movement wins in Austria on tough border control.

• Banned
Austria set to elect world's youngest leader

Notice the FAKE NEWS focuses on his young age rather than his platform of immigration control and tight borders?

They must wish we hadn't messed up the whole middle east flooding them with immigrants.
I agree. Obama shouldn't have encouraged all the Muslim uprisings

Yes and well those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were a great idea...

• Banned

Notice the FAKE NEWS focuses on his young age rather than his platform of immigration control and tight borders?

They must wish we hadn't messed up the whole middle east flooding them with immigrants.

I don't think it's Iraquis flooding Australia but I could be wrong...

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria

And ISIS which was created when we attacked Iraq has nothing to do with that?

You think the great Obama encouraged uprising and the world was in chaos? Funny.

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria
BTW Australia?

He meant Austria , typical uneducated Republican.
Mr Gramps? Have you been to Austria recently or ever?

Unsurprising. considering Austria has so many citizens that are sympathetic to the Nazi movement. Oh well. Good thing Austria has so little relevance to the rest of the world.

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria

You think the great Obama encouraged uprising and the world was in chaos? Funny.
ISIS formed when Obama was president and besides that it isn't ISIS that's flooding Australia it the refugees from the areas Obama destabilized.
Look into it or remain blind but remember one thing. It was you that decided to play the blame game. I just beat you at it.

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria

ISIS formed when Obama was president and besides that it isn't ISIS that's flooding Australia it the refugees from the areas Obama destabilized.
Look into it or remain blind but remember one thing. It was you that decided to play the blame game. I just beat you at it.

ISIS formed after we killed Saddam. You gonna blame obama on that? The refugees are running from ISIS. Seems I beat you.

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria

ISIS formed after we killed Saddam. You gonna blame obama on that? The refugees are running from ISIS. Seems I beat you.
Again, ISIS isn't the one flooding into other nations...

You're so focused on obfuscating that you're losing this argument badly and don't even know it

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria

You're so focused on obfuscating that you're losing this argument badly and don't even know it

No, it is ISIS chasing the refugees out of their countries into other nations. The same ISIS created when we killed Saddam.

I'll give you a hint:
Libya
Syria

No, it is ISIS chasing the refugees out of their countries into other nations. The same ISIS created when we killed Saddam.
I will agree that disbanding the Iraqi army was a HUGE mistake but your interpretation of what instigated the birth and growth of ISIS is faulty. Obama himself called them the JV team. Sadly he allowed them to become the varsity team.

Btw my phone is dying so I'm apt to disappear soon. No interest in sitting at my pc after a 12 hour work day

Forum List

Back