Population Level

what Global warming scam is not working. what is it now Over Population is the new scam, that is going to kill us!!! With all this global warming we are experiencing more land will become productive and be able to grow more food!!!! all a bunch of bullshit just another scam for them to grab more of our money in taxes and control the way we live.

Speaking of environuts who need to explain shit...

Where's your evidence that Earth can't grow enough food or render enough water to support this may humans. I noticed you've been running away every time I ask for your evidence. Why is that?

There is no evidence. The earth can handle many billions more people, at least regarding food and water.

Pollution might be another issue though.

Nope. We are very close to a tipping point on clean fresh water. Water will be the single most important factor for our healthy survival.

PS-the rain forests are being mowed down faster than white man destroyed the majority of the the tree's on North America when we stole this land from the natives...

what Global warming scam is not working. what is it now Over Population is the new scam, that is going to kill us!!! With all this global warming we are experiencing more land will become productive and be able to grow more food!!!! all a bunch of bullshit just another scam for them to grab more of our money in taxes and control the way we live.

hey partisan hack, we ARE warming the only debate is why and what harm it might do, don't hi-jack the thread...

overpopulation will be a major issue in the near future

Obama's make believe green jobs and energy programs will invent and create solutions to this water problem saving the world and planet, preventing starvation and drought also while creating millions of make believe jobs and energy systems. God are we lucky to have the savior Obama at the helm!!!!

Funny how my asking about KK's support for mass murder and genocide disappears from the board...

Funny how idiots don't have a life offline ... :eusa_whistle:

Meh, I don't care about it, when you are all fighting over a loaf of bread, I'll just get the fire pit ready for the loser. :cool:

Speaking of environuts who need to explain shit...

Where's your evidence that Earth can't grow enough food or render enough water to support this may humans. I noticed you've been running away every time I ask for your evidence. Why is that?
Because they've been ignoring that technology doesn't stand still, since at least Malthus.

Every one of Paul Erich's dire doomsayer predictions in "The Population Bomb" failed to materialize, yet the declinists continue to run around wearing their "THE END IS NIGH" sandwich boards....The environmentalist whacko movement is the twin sister of those nattering nabobs of negative waves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back