Population Level

Corn oil takes up a lot of space, we saw the effects of that already.

Wrong[, retard]. We saw the effects of trying to replace crude oil with corn oil. Using corn oil for food production is perfectly sustainable.

Not declaring "winner" still, you remember, debates have no winners.
Says the loser who can produce no evidence :lol:

We can't live off corn alone.

Corn oil takes up a lot of space, we saw the effects of that already.

Wrong[, retard]. We saw the effects of trying to replace crude oil with corn oil. Using corn oil for food production is perfectly sustainable.

Not declaring "winner" still, you remember, debates have no winners.

:clap2:

Do cite where I said we would.

Now, your evidence?

:clap2:

Do cite where I said we would.

Now, your evidence?

You made the assumption that corn oil could solve all our problems ... I made several points as to why it cannot. Are you backpeddling again?

You made the assumption that corn oil could solve all our problems ... I made several points as to why it cannot. Are you backpeddling again?

Do cite where I did any such thing. I said that corn oil is used for food. I also said that gasoline is not food.

Even oil is limited and won't last forever.
corn oil for food. Gasoline is not food.

Now, if you're done being a lying, trolling, warmonger, where is your evidence to support your assertions?

Do cite where I did any such thing. I said that corn oil is used for food. I also said that gasoline is not food.

Even oil is limited and won't last forever.
corn oil for food. Gasoline is not food.

Now, if you're done being a lying, trolling, warmonger, where is your evidence to support your assertions?

My evidence is all around you. ;)

Speaking of environuts who need to explain shit...

Where's your evidence that Earth can't grow enough food or render enough water to support this may humans. I noticed you've been running away every time I ask for your evidence. Why is that?

There is no evidence. The earth can handle many billions more people, at least regarding food and water.

Pollution might be another issue though.

Speaking of environuts who need to explain shit...

Where's your evidence that Earth can't grow enough food or render enough water to support this may humans. I noticed you've been running away every time I ask for your evidence. Why is that?

There is no evidence. The earth can handle many billions more people, at least regarding food and water.

Water wouldn't be a problem if desalinization didn't require so many resources. But yeah.

Now, whether current human activity can be sustained is an other matter entirely.

Water wouldn't be a problem if desalinization didn't require so many resources. But yeah.

Resources like fire? Or sunlight...

Solar still - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Distillation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The energy used in the desalination process is primarily electricity and heat

Seawater Desalination CHAPTER ONE

Now, whether current human activity can be sustained is an other matter entirely.

We need resources to get the electricity and heat.

Ever heard of Fission? What about windmills, geothermal energy, solar panels...

That all still takes resources.

and? These are sustainable resources (save for nuclear, which is a limited resource and should only be viewed as a transitional technology pending improvements on other methods). The wind and tides aren't going to suddenly stop, and if the sun disappears, desalination is not our biggest concern.

Now... your evidence?

and? These are sustainable resources (save for nuclear, which is a limited resource and should only be viewed as a transitional technology pending improvements on other methods). The wind and tides aren't going to suddenly stop, and if the sun disappears, desalination is not our biggest concern.

Now... your evidence?

The machines and equipment still use resources to make and maintain. They are not as "clean" as people have fooled you into thinking, nor cost effective. Also, the same people pushing for those have "protected" the areas they need (which is quite a bit of space) not allowing them to even be built.

Quit trying to cure symptoms, life doesn't work like that.

The machines and equipment still use resources to make and maintain.

As do you. You take resources just to keep you alive. Now, where is your evidence to support your assertions?

Actually, you said it. The resource limitations are a symptom, not the cause, the root of the problem isn't the planet, it isn't our usage of resources, it's how many of us are using the resources.

The machines and equipment still use resources to make and maintain.

As do you. You take resources just to keep you alive. Now, where is your evidence to support your assertions?

Actually, you said it. The resource limitations are a symptom, not the cause, the root of the problem isn't the planet, it isn't our usage of resources, it's how many of us are using the resources.
Fail. It's the way they're used

[W]hether current human activity can be sustained is an other matter entirely.

Now... Your evidence?

Forum List

Back