population / food ?

I don't agree that the Mid-East is the key to America's energy needs but for the sake of argument at least oil based energy is the absolute power that runs the world as we know it. The fact that our own president seems to want the US to think that some sort of fake "alternate" energy source is right around the corner is an indication that he is either a fool or a traitor. The US is spending our grand-kids future buying oil from foreign and often unstable regimes while the president supports the fake science of global warming which is nothing but an extortion scheme. Now is not the time to play games with the radical eco-terrorists while America is selling it's treasure to foreign governments.

When we invaded Iraq oil price dropped 33%. That 33% drop in price times our USA annual 7.6 billion barrel oil consumption saved us $366 billion a year. Over the 8 years of the Iraq war total could be $2.9 trillion. So take out the ~$1 trillion cost of the Iraq war & we are $1.9 trillion in the black.

As soon as we pulled our troops out of Iraq oil prices shot up & have not stopped climbing since. Let me know when they top out what percent rise that will be.

Oil prices crashed 33% from $40 down to $27 after we invaded Iraq in March 2003.

6779516524_7ab2dc9741_b.jpg

So then what was the true point for the war in IRAQ. What is the real reason we went into war their.

And I have to say my ignorance on some subjects before I fully analysed them
was truely wrong.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

But then we have :)

"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious," according to Oscar Wilde.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" according to Bertrand Russell

But these to me are only correct in context since their is no true correct answer based on things we believe in... only the pursuit of improving the believed correct answer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back