Popular Mechanics

Not much for details are you diveconman
why should i waste my time looking up details you will ignore?
you have shown over and over what a fucking alex jones dupe you are

don't pretend you do anything but make unsubstantiated denials and then give lame excuses for doing so

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s[/ame]

This from the guy that cuts and pastes the same crap OVER and OVER. And even when proven to be wrong refuses to admit it. Reminds us again dumb ass how Thermite was used to cut Vertical Supports.

why should i waste my time looking up details you will ignore?
you have shown over and over what a fucking alex jones dupe you are

don't pretend you do anything but make unsubstantiated denials and then give lame excuses for doing so

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s[/ame]

This from the guy that cuts and pastes the same crap OVER and OVER. And even when proven to be wrong refuses to admit it. Reminds us again dumb ass how Thermite was used to cut Vertical Supports.

So rgs if the fires where so intense how did these survivors stand at the impact point ?
and why do the flames appear so much more intense in the NIST than the same photos broadcast from europe do you think Nist enhanced the flames or did the BBC reduce them
its the same still...so whats going on ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s

So rgs if the fires where so intense how did these survivors stand at the impact point ?
and why do the flames appear so much more intense in the NIST than the same photos broadcast from europe do you think Nist enhanced the flames or did the BBC reduce them
if you had the building wired why would you bother flying airlines into them and risk disrupting the wiring??
why not just say Al Qaeda had infiltrated the buildings security and planted the explosives?

if you had the building wired why would you bother flying airlines into them and risk disrupting the wiring??
why not just say Al Qaeda had infiltrated the buildings security and planted the explosives?

I Could Only surmise as to all of their reasons.. but all-CIA-duh infiltrating the building to that extent may of been a harder sell ..as would be living it could happen at the pentagon and apparent other targets at multiple locations...and the psychological impact and visual of the planes and collapse was important for this psyop and the tag line 9/11.. the date was no accident

I Could Only surmise as to all of their reasons.. but all-CIA-duh infiltrating the building to that extent may of been a harder sell ..as would be living it could happen at the pentagon and apparent other targets at multiple locations...and the psychological impact and visual of the planes and collapse was important for this psyop and the tag line 9/11.. the date was no accident
of course it wasnt
it was a terrorist attack, not an accident
it was PLANNED

Forum List

Back