Popular Mechanics

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
I would like you troofers to explain to us why Popular Mechanics is wrong.

Contrary to what Toro and yourself want to believe it IS wrong.It has been debunked countless numbers of times by structural engineers,scientists,government intel officers,ect ect.AGAIN if you ever bothered to do any research and stop seeing only what you want to see,you would see the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job.The magazine just like the 9/11 commission.omits key facts,key testimonys by witnesses,ignores suppressed film footage,and only prints disinformation full of lies and propaganda.Its the warren commission report on the kennedy assassination.Another fairy tale.

The REAL truth to what actually happened on 9/11 is found here at THIS site.The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org but seeing as how you have allowed the government to brainwash you with their lies and propaganda on the kennedy assassination,I know you wont read through what this 911truth site has to say.it took me several dozens of hours to read through to come to the conclusion.thats how I know if someone is really interested in the truth or not is if they take the time to talk about what they talk about here.But nobody ever does.Not the ones who accept what popular mechanics say anyways.

Last edited:
they were part of the cover up.....

what i want to know is where are the four planes and all the people that didn't crash into anything....

exactly.Popular Mechanics has been proven to be a fairy tale.Their version of what happened is a complete joke and an insult to the 3000 people who lost their lives in those towers.Popular mechanics does a disservice to them.

But 9/11 Inside Job, if you just watched the 3,847 youtube videos I've posted here, you'd know I'm right!

uh if you ever watched my 47 canada wants the truth videos-which you have proven in spades many times you havent,you would know your wrong.they debunk any of your 3,847 disinformation videos.

But 9/11 Inside Job, if you just watched the 3,847 youtube videos I've posted here, you'd know I'm right!

Btw Toro,instead of just talking the talk,why dont you actually walk the walk? Lets see these alleged 3,847 youtube.videos you CLAIM you have posted here cause ever since I been here,I cant EVER recall you posting any videos to watch.Eots has posted plenty of them,but you sure havent that I can recall.Just a bunch of posts consisting of blah blah blah and anytime whenever I posted the link to my canada wants the truth site where you can watch all those 47 videos that debunk the official version,you always just ran off with your tail between your legs and never bothered to address what those videos talked about.Thats how I know you never watched them."I" have posted my videos for you to watch too many times to remember, only to watch them go ignored by you and the other 9/11 apologists here.Lets see you post YOURS.cause ever since I have been here,I have never seen you post a video.so lets see ALL these 3,000 plus videos right here on this thread that your talking about right now.

uh if you ever watched my 47 canada wants the truth videos-which you have proven in spades many times you havent,you would know your wrong.they debunk any of your 3,847 disinformation videos.

My 3,847 videos are WAAAAAAAAAAY better than your mere 47 girlie-man videos.

what i want to know is where are the four planes and all the people that didn't crash into anything...

Bush and Cheney all had them killed.

That's right, several hundred people were murdered.

Think about that for a minute. All the people who were supposed to show up at the flight, not a single murder aroused suspicion. Whether they were people who were on their way to the airport from their home and killed on the way, or people returning home on a business trip and killed in the largest and busiest cities in the country, or being driven by a friend who probably also would have been snuffed, without arousing a single complaints from spouses or significant others, or friends, or business colleagues, or taxi drivers, or the many people who would have surrounded them at any given time, they were all murdered. Every single one of them. And yet, there is no evidence of their remains (except for those limbs planted at the scenes of the crimes of course). There are no suspects of the several hundreds of hit men that would have to have been involved. Nothing.

But the planes didn't take off. Got that?

the ones that you never watched? again back it up.Lets see these alleged videos you brag about as the truth on this thread cause right now your just talking shit as always.

the ones that you never watched? again back it up.Lets see these alleged videos you brag about as the truth on this thread cause right now your just talking shit as always.
i doubt anyone would actually waste their time watching anything YOU recommend to watch
you lack any semblance of credibility to warrant anyone devoting enough of their time to watch a 20 sec. video

Forum List

Back