Popped, dropped, plopped, squeezed, squirted, etc.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
It is sad to see that in a fit of passion and hysteria so many resort to every vulgar term they can in reference to the act of giving birth when associated with matters of immigration. Many such hypocrites undoubtedly consider themselves "pro-life," but that is patently false for those demeaning and diminishing life and the process of bringing it into this world. Some of the lower order cretins seen right here on this forum have gone to the extreme of vilifying and dehumanizing newborn babies in the filthiest terms their tiny brains can summon.

This is to say nothing either way about immigration law and/or constitutional interpretation, and everything to say about the low-lifes who denigrate babies and childbirth itself.

If the parents had not subjected their newborns into an illegal situation the people would not have the opportunity to degrade them verbally.

Not an excuse. Read the OP.

If the parents had not subjected their newborns into an illegal situation the people would not have the opportunity to degrade them verbally.

Not an excuse. Read the OP.
The world has low lifes in it and even some who pretend to be low life's, even some may think for a moment or two that is what they are and how they should act.

It is sad to see that in a fit of passion and hysteria so many resort to every vulgar term they can in reference to the act of giving birth when associated with matters of immigration. Many such hypocrites undoubtedly consider themselves "pro-life," but that is patently false for those demeaning and diminishing life and the process of bringing it into this world. Some of the lower order cretins seen right here on this forum have gone to the extreme of vilifying and dehumanizing newborn babies in the filthiest terms their tiny brains can summon.

This is to say nothing either way about immigration law and/or constitutional interpretation, and everything to say about the low-lifes who denigrate babies and childbirth itself.
The child belongs to the parents wherever they are..................If they are born here and illegal then they are violating the law of this nation. Having a child here doesn't change that.................and then suddenly LOOK MY CHILD IS AN AMERICAN................Using it as an Anchor to stay here................

Most of the world has rejected birth rite citizenship..............and we need to do the same...................

If you think I'm evil for saying so............then so be it....................I want the borders fixed.

The child belongs to the parents wherever they are..................If they are born here and illegal then they are violating the law of this nation. Having a child here doesn't change that.................and then suddenly LOOK MY CHILD IS AN AMERICAN................Using it as an Anchor to stay here................

Most of the world has rejected birth rite citizenship..............and we need to do the same...................

If you think I'm evil for saying so............then so be it....................I want the borders fixed.

You didn't read the OP.

holy smokes. you're still hung up on that.

You're to hung up on this topic period. If that bothers you. sheesh

I even said I was plopped out but you went on and on and even added a few of your own

give it' a break

Last edited:
Conservatives want the country to stay majority white. The current demographic trend is going to change that in roughly 30 years. That's why they are up in arms about this and gravitating to Donald Trump and his nationalist rhetoric.

I even said I was plopped out but you went on and on and even added a few of your own

give it' a break

First they came for the communists and I said "give it a break" for I am not a communist. Then...

You know how it goes.

give it' a break

First they came for the communists and I said "give it a break" for I am not a communist. Then...

You know how it goes.

You're being damn silly now. please dwell on something important. You can't discuss illegal Immigration or immigration at all. you get all dramatic and sometimes downright nasty. give it a rest

Conservatives want the country to stay majority white. The current demographic trend is going to change that in roughly 30 years. That's why they are up in arms about this and gravitating to Donald Trump and his nationalist rhetoric.

Yeah, they've done a HELL of job haven't they? You're as dramatic as the op. but you won't mind spreading the lie

Go plop yourselves in the Democrat party. they are just as nasty. here's the one you can vote for. this is right up your all's alley

SNIP:
Hillary Clinton: Republicans Will Put Illegals in “Boxcars” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Aug 28th, 2015 1:08 pm

Unreal.
Hillary Clinton spoke with reporters today at the DNC meeting in Minneapolis. She mocked Republicans and Donald Trump for wanting to deport illegals saying they will raid their homes and “boxcars.”

Guess who else shipped people in boxcars?

all of it here:
Hillary Clinton: Republicans Will Put Illegals in "Boxcars" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

give it' a break

You know how it goes.

You're being damn silly now. please dwell on something important. You can't discuss illegal Immigration or immigration at all. you get all dramatic and sometimes downright nasty. give it a rest

Then they came for the Jews and I said "you're being damn silly now" because I am not a Jew...

You know how it goes...

Conservatives want the country to stay majority white. ...

That is empty, partisan, race-baiting bullshit.

No, it's simply what I have observed over time. I never used to believe that, but as the illegal immigration debates began heating up over the last few years I've seen constant insults and derogatory depictions of Hispanics, illegal or legal, by conservatives and Republicans

No, it's simply what I have observed over time. I never used to believe that, but as the illegal immigration debates began heating up over the last few years I've seen constant insults and derogatory depictions of Hispanics, illegal or legal, by conservatives and Republicans

And I have seen constant race-baiting nonsense and illogical, partisan hyperbole from liberals. Should I make categorical declarations accordingly?

And I have seen constant race-baiting nonsense and illogical, partisan hyperbole from liberals. Should I make categorical declarations accordingly?

You can make whatever you want. It's a semi free country

You can make whatever you want. It's a semi free country

"semi"??

Forum List

Back