Pope

interesting...That this group of non-Cardinals can exercise this archaic rule....

I happen to agree with the Pope on the Priests making the decision, and working with their own divorced parishioners, one on one....and they should have the liberty to decide if their parishioner can receive communion.... vs. the only means now to ever receive communion again is through basically ''paying the church'' for an annulment.

interesting...That this group of non-Cardinals can exercise this archaic rule....

I happen to agree with the Pope on the Priests making the decision, and working with their own divorced parishioners, one on one....and they should have the liberty to decide if their parishioner can receive communion.... vs. the only means now to ever receive communion again is through basically ''paying the church'' for an annulment.

Agreed, and like you said, beats spending time and money on an annulment.

Last edited:
`
`
Dune_117.png

He's got great PR. He is an advocate of compassion and that is about it.

Last year's "Joy of Love" has generated much confusion and many questions. It's past time for Pope Francis to act like a leader. He needs to clarify his position.

Imagine:

(a) There is a God.

(b) The "Bible," as currently codified and correctly translated, constitutes, in some real sense, the "word of God."

(c) Imagine a human race that is humble enough to admit that there is someone or something that is a higher authority on matters of faith & morality.

These imaginings are part and parcel of the Roman Catholic Church.

The ill-defined musings of Pope Frank are a shallow ploy to make himself and the Church popular and attractive to as many people as possible, e.g., illegal immigrants to the U.S., divorced-&-remarried catholics (small 'c'), jand people with "non-traditional" sexual preferences and habits.

But God's morality doesn't have to make sense, or to seem "compassionate" to us humans. We take the message of God's Word and live with it. "Who are we to judge?" "We" are not judging; we are reading and understanding the Word of God, and applying it to our own lives and behavior, and that of our neighbors. While we love the sinner - as we all are - we cannot condone the sinner's persistent immoral conduct (e.g., gay marriage) in the name of "compassion."

This renders Catholic beliefs irrelevant. Pope Frank cannot claim to be the head Catholic, and reject Catholic, biblical, clear teachings...

And not be considered a traitor, a sell-out, or a fool. The jury is no longer "out" on thus guy; it has reached its verdict, and a major schism is in the offing. Traditional Catholics are pissed at this guy. His elevation to the Papacy was a colossal mistake.

Imagine:

(a) There is a God.

(b) The "Bible," as currently codified and correctly translated, constitutes, in some real sense, the "word of God."

(c) Imagine a human race that is humble enough to admit that there is someone or something that is a higher authority on matters of faith & morality.

These imaginings are part and parcel of the Roman Catholic Church.

The ill-defined musings of Pope Frank are a shallow ploy to make himself and the Church popular and attractive to as many people as possible, e.g., illegal immigrants to the U.S., divorced-&-remarried catholics (small 'c'), jand people with "non-traditional" sexual preferences and habits.

But God's morality doesn't have to make sense, or to seem "compassionate" to us humans. We take the message of God's Word and live with it. "Who are we to judge?" "We" are not judging; we are reading and understanding the Word of God, and applying it to our own lives and behavior, and that of our neighbors. While we love the sinner - as we all are - we cannot condone the sinner's persistent immoral conduct (e.g., gay marriage) in the name of "compassion."

This renders Catholic beliefs irrelevant. Pope Frank cannot claim to be the head Catholic, and reject Catholic, biblical, clear teachings...

And not be considered a traitor, a sell-out, or a fool. The jury is no longer "out" on thus guy; it has reached its verdict, and a major schism is in the offing. Traditional Catholics are pissed at this guy. His elevation to the Papacy was a colossal mistake.
If Jesus were walking in the Popes footsteps, would He be less compassionate, or less forgiving than this Pope?

Pope is head of the Great Whore, .... that is enough on his plate.

Pope does not fit the Beast specifications.
Also, the Beast and his buddies destroy the Great Whore with fire. (see Rev 17).
Pope would not deliberately destroy the Vatican

All the information to see who DOES fit the Beast specifications is in the public domain.

Beast IS connected to the Great Whore (see Rev 17)
Knowing identity of the Great Whore enables one to see a major clue regarding identifying the supreme Beast.

Beast is still hidden .... whereas the Great Whore is right out in the open. Strutting around world stage like it owns the place.

Most people can't see (or won't admit seeing due to fear of ostracism) who/what fulfills the Great Whore description.

So it's no wonder few can see who fits the Beast description.

All Popes eventually die, and probably most go to heaven afterwards. I hope Francis is properly rewarded for his service to the Church and its people. I hope it happens soon.

All Popes eventually die, and probably most go to heaven afterwards. I hope Francis is properly rewarded for his service to the Church and its people. I hope it happens soon.

No pope ever served Jesus's Church. Rather the popes sought to and seek to exterminate Jesus's Church.

No pope ever served Jesus's Church. Rather the popes sought to and seek to exterminate Jesus's Church.
Just look at the Inquisition. I believe their favorite targets we're Christians who simply wanted to worship God in their own way. Who would not conform to Catholic doctrine. The Catholic church is, and always has been the tool of Satan.

Forum List

Back