Pope warns on climate change!!

Of course you can't...you like to claim that you can..all you warmers like to claim that you can...but alas, no matter how much you wish you could..you cant.
And yet here you are, uneducated and inexperienced, shouting into the internet, impotently...while all the scientists produce on a daily basis that which you are shouting does not exist. How strange.

And yet another dodge while you impotently claim that evidence supporting AGW over natural variability exists.
Of course it exists. Mountains of it. I guess you'll just have to stay mad.

Whose mad? I am laughing in your face because as sad as it is, you probably believe that there are mountains of evidence supporting AGW over natural variability.
You are mad, obviously. Look at your behavior. How frustrating it must be to be so sure of something, and yet have zero credibility, education, or experience on the topic, while the working scientists of the world earn their livings proving you wrong.

On the contrary...how wonderful it is to be able to ask my opponents for not mountains of evidence....not incontrovertible proof, not even a preponderance of evidence but a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports their hypothesis over natural variability and have them not be able to produce even that...and to be able to do this in public where all can see that they can't produce even that single shred of evidence. Mad, to the contrary...I enjoy your inability to produce any real evidence to support your claim to no end...and also enjoy the fact that you are apparently oblivious to the fact that people see you being unable to slap me down with a single piece of actual evidence supporting your belief over natural variability.

You must be projecting your own anger, frustration, and embarrassment onto me over your inability to step up to the plate and provide that single piece of observed, measured evidence that would shut me up once and for all.

And yet here you are, uneducated and inexperienced, shouting into the internet, impotently...while all the scientists produce on a daily basis that which you are shouting does not exist. How strange.

And yet another dodge while you impotently claim that evidence supporting AGW over natural variability exists.
Of course it exists. Mountains of it. I guess you'll just have to stay mad.

Whose mad? I am laughing in your face because as sad as it is, you probably believe that there are mountains of evidence supporting AGW over natural variability.
You are mad, obviously. Look at your behavior. How frustrating it must be to be so sure of something, and yet have zero credibility, education, or experience on the topic, while the working scientists of the world earn their livings proving you wrong.
Your like watching the movie dodge-ball... Not even once have you produced any verifiable science to support your pontifications... All we see is ducking, dodging, crying, and running....

He does what he is capable of...and in the big picture, useful idiots like him have served their purpose. The problem is that the volume of information, and published papers that are skeptical of the scam is becoming to great for useful idiots to have any real purpose. But he is what he is and can't really change so useful idiot he will remain..and when the AGW scam finally crashes in flames, he will become a useful idiot to some other scam.

. I can't imagine why anyone would care what the Pope says.
Then that shows lack of effort on your part, as he is considered the infallible vicar of Christ by about a billion people on the planet.

Yeah, and left-wingers care what Hillary says, even though she's a proven liar a thousand times over.

The pope... is a man. Just like any other man.

Jesus is not the Pope. The pope is not Jesus. The US is not a Catholic nation. If this forum was based in Italy, you would have a point. A darn good one.

Forum List

Back