Pope v. Science on Condoms

This Pope is a Nazi, a formed soldier in the German Army. It is for this reason that I refuse to return as a Priest. I will not bow to a Nazi.

All historic information shows he fled the German army almost immediately when he saw what the nazis were going to do. Of course you know that, though.

This Pope is a Nazi, a formed soldier in the German Army. It is for this reason that I refuse to return as a Priest. I will not bow to a Nazi.

All historic information shows he fled the German army almost immediately when he saw what the nazis were going to do. Of course you know that, though.

The Pope was a Nazi. He did not flee until Germany was on the verge of defeat as did all Germans. There were NO Nazis in Germany 2 days after the war ended they were all coerced.

Most people who argue for condom use add the caveat 'when properly used'. When done properly you won't kill yourself playing Russian roulette either and the chance of a bad outcome is nearly identical.

That caveat is just a bit lame when the users are in the heat of passion in the back seat of a car somewhere groping in the dark don't you think?

I don't get the analogy. Russian roulette and sex with a condom? How about Russian roulette is safer when you play with an unloaded gun? And sex is safer when you don't do it? Isn't that an accurate analogy?

Now, a plain statement without analogous reasoning.

Sex without a condom is very risky because your chances of contracting or transmitting an std are far higher than if you used a condom.

Any dispute with that statement?

exactly what is wrong with the pope's statement? abstinence absolutely will work, that is a true statement. condoms allow people to believe that putting on a plastic cover over your dick is the safe way to go. and if you don't think that doesn't encourage more sex as the pope said, then you are blind. of course condoms will create more sex....imagine a world without condoms, imagine a world with responsibilities regarding sex. yeah, no condoms....no doubt there would be less sex.

exactly what is wrong with the pope's statement? abstinence absolutely will work, that is a true statement. condoms allow people to believe that putting on a plastic cover over your dick is the safe way to go. and if you don't think that doesn't encourage more sex as the pope said, then you are blind. of course condoms will create more sex....imagine a world without condoms, imagine a world with responsibilities regarding sex. yeah, no condoms....no doubt there would be less sex.

He doesn't have to imagine much. He lives in a world without sex.

Here's an effective and incredibly easy way to prevent the spread of STD's... STOP HAVING EXTRAMARITAL SEX.

Oh well, in our sickeningly amoral culture, I guess we can't expect anyone to do anything that responsible.

Ah, someone who understood the Pope's message.

I can't, but I can point it out. That's all I need to do.
I changed your quote to add accuracy and brevity. If you're butt-hurt over it, that's tough noogies.

You fail to understand we're pretty much on the same side of this particular issue.

No, you fucked around with my post. It's annoying, yes. One of the reasons it's annoying is that a casual reader may think I actually wrote that. The second reason is that it's childish. If you want to correct me then correct me, but point out where I'm wrong or I didn't clearly express myself.

Sides? Do I get to pick where I play?

I can't, but I can point it out. That's all I need to do.
I changed your quote to add accuracy and brevity. If you're butt-hurt over it, that's tough noogies.

You fail to understand we're pretty much on the same side of this particular issue.

No, you fucked around with my post. It's annoying, yes. One of the reasons it's annoying is that a casual reader may think I actually wrote that. The second reason is that it's childish. If you want to correct me then correct me, but point out where I'm wrong or I didn't clearly express myself.

Let's not be a goober. I didn't CHANGE what you said, I added to it. Your posts here aren't masterworks, aren't sacred. You're not DaVinci, none of us are. No harm was done except apparently to your fragile ego. It merely seemed to me you sort of left out the part I added, intentionally. In good fun, I merely added it.

So sue me.

Let's not be a goober. I didn't CHANGE what you said, I added to it. Your posts here aren't masterworks, aren't sacred. You're not DaVinci, none of us are. No harm was done except apparently to your fragile ego. It merely seemed to me you sort of left out the part I added, intentionally. In good fun, I merely added it.

So sue me.

Ego? Here? :lol:

And you should have found a better reference than Da Vinci, who was a true genius.

Archimedes, before he was murdered by a Roman soldier, is alleged to have said, "Do not disturb my circles!"

I'm not an Archimedes and I'm not being monstered by a Roman soldier but:

"Do not fuck around with my posts!"

I feel better now :lol:

So sue me.

Ego? Here? :lol:

And you should have found a better reference than Da Vinci, who was a true genius.

Archimedes, before he was murdered by a Roman soldier, is alleged to have said, "Do not disturb my circles!"

I'm not an Archimedes and I'm not being monstered by a Roman soldier but:

"Do not fuck around with my posts!"

I feel better now :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excellent!

He doesn't have to imagine much. He lives in a world without sex.

one of the lamest responses i have seen from you....

you don't address anything of substance and instead make fun of the pope....

bravo down under.....bravo

Forum List

Back