Pope Says Stop Giving Babies Offbeat Names

Keep in mind they actually beleave in the "power of confesion" and that prayer can cure pedophilia.

He's the first Pope to take this issue seriously.
It's like ones who are into bestiality or fecalphelia clasping their hands together and then asking god for their diseases to be magically eradicated. Or asking god for the strength to get over this disease.

Ludicrous. What these sick motherfuckers need is time spent in either the psyche ward or jail. End of story. Prayer is not going to somehow lift them up out of their kid-molesting rut and show them the way. Why should priests be treated any differently than other child molesters?

So Two Dogs Fucking would be a great name for them.

Do try and keep to topic.

Thanks, almost wandered off myself.

I guess he means names like "Syphilis" or "Chlamydia".

I agree. Would you like to have such a scientific name??

Keep in mind they actually beleave in the "power of confesion" and that prayer can cure pedophilia.

He's the first Pope to take this issue seriously.
It's like ones who are into bestiality or fecalphelia clasping their hands together and then asking god for their diseases to be magically eradicated. Or asking god for the strength to get over this disease.

Ludicrous. What these sick motherfuckers need is time spent in either the psyche ward or jail. End of story. Prayer is not going to somehow lift them up out of their kid-molesting rut and show them the way. Why should priests be treated any differently than other child molesters?

:eusa_eh:

It appears you've been homosexually molested.

Blame Shagnone: He's the USMB Expert

The entire Vatican takes child rape seriously. For them, it's not just a hobby; it's a calling

Last edited:

Forum List

Back