Pope Says Stop Giving Babies Offbeat Names

I have lots of thoughts on this so just go with the flow.

Mercédès? Dumas was on to something doncha think?

Ruby? Whats wrong with jewelry?

If you stay with the saints you may get stuck with the problem i had. "Ask Jose, he did it." " Oh, which one? We have 20 Jose's"

Then again naming everyone the same could be for senior moments when you cant remember peoples names. If everyone is named about the same your luck is better at getting the name right. :lol:

How about we name everyone Honey? It works for both male and females when addressing.

When i hear the pops name i don't think of the "pope" I don't think of the traitor. I think of the eggs. So he is the last person to be talking about weird names :lol:

I like Porche and Jade for girl names.

But Lexus and Diamond are a little to stripper-ish. :lol:

"Sheldon" brings to mind like a buck-tooth guy with horned rimmed glasses and a pocket protector.
:lol:

"Samson" brings to mind sushi and KY jelly.

:eusa_whistle:

While names such as Sienna and Scarlett have become fashionable in recent years, Pope Benedict XVI called for a return to tradition.

During Mass at the Sistine Chapel, he said: "Every baptised child acquires the character of the son of God, beginning with their Christian name, an unmistakable sign that the Holy Spirit causes man to be born anew in the womb of the Church." He added that a name was an "indelible seal" that set children off on a lifelong "journey of religious faith".

Pope rails against rise of un-Christian names - Telegraph

I kinda sorta agree. Why name a baby after a jewelry store or a race car?

Whaca think?

what are his kids named?

:lmao:

Give him a break. The old man may have to remember all those weird names for the trial

While names such as Sienna and Scarlett have become fashionable in recent years, Pope Benedict XVI called for a return to tradition.

During Mass at the Sistine Chapel, he said: "Every baptised child acquires the character of the son of God, beginning with their Christian name, an unmistakable sign that the Holy Spirit causes man to be born anew in the womb of the Church." He added that a name was an "indelible seal" that set children off on a lifelong "journey of religious faith".

Whaca think?

If you stay with the saints you may get stuck with the problem i had. "Ask Jose, he did it." " Oh, which one? We have 20 Jose's"

Then again naming everyone the same could be for senior moments when you cant remember peoples names. If everyone is named about the same your luck is better at getting the name right. :lol:

How about we name everyone Honey? It works for both male and females when addressing.

When i hear the pops name i don't think of the "pope" I don't think of the traitor. I think of the eggs. So he is the last person to be talking about weird names :lol:

:rofl:

Whaca think?

I like Porche and Jade for girl names.

But Lexus and Diamond are a little to stripper-ish. :lol:

If someone gives their daughter any of those name, I promise to slip a few singles into their g-string in 18 years

The young Indian boy had spent most of his life in a quandry... He felt different yet... couldn't figure why... he was just so depressed. He went to the Chief for answers... He asked the chief how his brother Red Deer Running had gotten his name...

The chief answered in his typically poetic way..."When Red Deer Running was born, at the moment of his birth, the first thing his mother saw was a beautiful deer running off into the forest... and so Running Deer was named. It is the custom of our tribe to name the offspring according to the spirits in nature visiting upon the birth."

Then, the boy said to the Chief... And how did my sister "Thundering Bird" get her name? The chief described again, how at the moment of her birth Thundering Bird's mother had heard a roar of thunder and looking up, saw a bird flying in the sky...

The boy asked again, how his cousin "White Crouching Bear" had been given such a name... And the chief, looking down once more at the boy, explaining the traditions of their tribe.... White Bear's mother had seen a rare white bear crouched over a stream at the moment her baby's birth. Then he asked the boy...

"Why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?"

HAHAHAA

My Dad told me that joke

The young Indian boy had spent most of his life in a quandry... He felt different yet... couldn't figure why... he was just so depressed. He went to the Chief for answers... He asked the chief how his brother Red Deer Running had gotten his name...

The chief answered in his typically poetic way..."When Red Deer Running was born, at the moment of his birth, the first thing his mother saw was a beautiful deer running off into the forest... and so Running Deer was named. It is the custom of our tribe to name the offspring according to the spirits in nature visiting upon the birth."

Then, the boy said to the Chief... And how did my sister "Thundering Bird" get her name? The chief described again, how at the moment of her birth Thundering Bird's mother had heard a roar of thunder and looking up, saw a bird flying in the sky...

The boy asked again, how his cousin "White Crouching Bear" had been given such a name... And the chief, looking down once more at the boy, explaining the traditions of their tribe.... White Bear's mother had seen a rare white bear crouched over a stream at the moment her baby's birth. Then he asked the boy...

"Why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?"

HAHAHAA

My Dad told me that joke

You never know where information and its application will apply ya know.

The pope says a lot of things which either consist of Catholic dogmatism or his own whimsical take on morality.

It's time for that wrinkled grapehead to zip his lip. As much as he's done to cover up the priesthood child molestations or, worse yet, transfer the priests without excommunication or punishment, why do people still listen to what he has to say?

The pope says a lot of things which either consist of Catholic dogmatism or his own whimsical take on morality.

It's time for that wrinkled grapehead to zip his lip. As much as he's done to cover up the priesthood child molestations or, worse yet, transfer the priests without excommunication or punishment, why do people still listen to what he has to say?

What comes out of the popes wrinkled grapehead lips isn't HALF as evil as what comes out of some other wrinkled grapehead lips. Its not as if he laid down some law on how to name your children.

Just saying

Keep in mind they actually beleave in the "power of confesion" and that prayer can cure pedophilia.

He's the first Pope to take this issue seriously.

The entire Vatican takes child rape seriously. For them, it's not just a hobby; it's a calling

Keep in mind they actually beleave in the "power of confesion" and that prayer can cure pedophilia.

It's like ones who are into bestiality or fecalphelia clasping their hands together and then asking god for their diseases to be magically eradicated. Or asking god for the strength to get over this disease.

Ludicrous. What these sick motherfuckers need is time spent in either the psyche ward or jail. End of story. Prayer is not going to somehow lift them up out of their kid-molesting rut and show them the way. Why should priests be treated any differently than other child molesters?

Last edited:
frankly, if you want to name your kid "Kallawallalunga" that is YOUR business and not the popes

It's like ones who are into bestiality or fecalphelia clasping their hands together and then asking god for their diseases to be magically eradicated. Or asking god for the strength to get over this disease.

Ludicrous. What these sick motherfuckers need is time spent in either the psyche ward or jail. End of story. Prayer is not going to somehow lift them up out of their kid-molesting rut and show them the way. Why should priests be treated any differently than other child molesters?

So Two Dogs Fucking would be a great name for them.

Do try and keep to topic.

Forum List

Back