Pope orders destruction of all Mosques in Italy

OK, I admit to a bit of misdirection to get your attention. What really happened is the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia ordered that all churches in Saudi Arabia, and the entire Arabian Peninsula, should be destroyed. Can anyone explain why this is not the top story on every newscast in the world like it would be if my headline was true?

On March 12, Sheik Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, declared that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.” The ruling came in response to a query from a Kuwaiti delegation over proposed legislation to prevent construction of churches in the emirate. The mufti based his decision on a story that on his deathbed, Muhammad declared, “There are not to be two religions in the [Arabian] Peninsula.” This passage has long been used to justify intolerance in the kingdom. Churches have always been banned in Saudi Arabia, and until recently Jews were not even allowed in the country. Those wishing to worship in the manner of their choosing must do so hidden away in private, and even then the morality police have been known to show up unexpectedly and halt proceedings.
This is not a small-time radical imam trying to stir up his followers with fiery hate speech. This was a considered, deliberate and specific ruling from one of the most important leaders in the Muslim world. It does not just create a religious obligation for those over whom the mufti has direct authority; it is also a signal to others in the Muslim world that destroying churches is not only permitted but mandatory.
The Obama administration ignores these types of provocations at its peril. The White House has placed international outreach to Muslims at the center of its foreign policy in an effort to promote the image of the United States as an Islam-friendly nation. This cannot come at the expense of standing up for the human rights and religious liberties of minority groups in the Middle East. The region is a crucial crossroads. Islamist radicals are leading the rising political tide against the authoritarian, secularist old order. They are testing the waters in their relationship with the outside world, looking for signals of how far they can go in imposing their radical vision of a Shariah-based theocracy. Ignoring provocative statements like the mufti’s sends a signal to these groups that they can engage in the same sort of bigotry and anti-Christian violence with no consequences.
EDITORIAL: Destroy all churches - Washington Times

You imply, that the S.Arabian mufti resembles something what the Pope resembles to Christians. It's not this way. Whatever authority he has, it is local.

You imply that the Pope actually has some type of authority, nice try.

OK, I admit to a bit of misdirection to get your attention. What really happened is the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia ordered that all churches in Saudi Arabia, and the entire Arabian Peninsula, should be destroyed. Can anyone explain why this is not the top story on every newscast in the world like it would be if my headline was true?

EDITORIAL: Destroy all churches - Washington Times

You imply, that the S.Arabian mufti resembles something what the Pope resembles to Christians. It's not this way. Whatever authority he has, it is local.

You imply that the Pope actually has some type of authority, nice try.

I have as yet not seen a paple fatwa.....

:lmao:

You mean you haven't seen the da Vinci code?

It seems that the Pope has secret psycho priest hitmen, employed to hide the fact that Mary Magdalene and Christ had children, and started a line of superhumans who are capable of healing claustraphobia and addiction!

Yes, it's true!

The left does NOT CARE what happens to Christian beliefs or churches. If you offend a Christian nothing happens. If you offend a Muslim they may kill you. They are cowards.

One problem, we are talking about oil rich, highly oppressive Saudi Arabia. Our trading partners, if you can call it that.

There is more than the left that does not want this reported. Come to think about it, considering how the leftist hate oil, I am sure they will find a way to report it just to help increase gas prices.

Damned by the left either way, huh?

Hi Honey ! Welcome home !

You fucking brainwashed assholes.

Attachments

• $bush-abdulah-holding-hands.jpg
    $bush-abdulah-holding-hands.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 33
You mean you haven't seen the da Vinci code?

It seems that the Pope has secret psycho priest hitmen, employed to hide the fact that Mary Magdalene and Christ had children, and started a line of superhumans who are capable of healing claustraphobia and addiction!

Yes, it's true!

Hey, was the flying nun, played by Sally Field, a story about a superpowered Catholic "hitman"?

I always wondered what that series was based on. Now I know! :eusa_shhh:

Hi Honey ! Welcome home !

You fucking brainwashed assholes.

All our politicians love the Saudis.

We can send our terror suspects over there to be tortured, and no one over here cares. It's funny that ppl pretend only one party or one president loves those monsters.

Out of curiosity, what country do you live in?

Forum List

Back