Pope not guilty-acting enough

5stringJeff said:
As long as there are orthodox Christian theologans/preachers leading the church using Biblically sound doctrine (e.g. the new Pope, Billy Graham, etc.), PC versions of Christianity will not overcome the established doctrines of the Church. In fact, as Jesus Himself said, the gates of hell will not overcome the church, ever. So I really don't care what non-Christians have to say about what changes Christians should make to their doctrine.

Do you believe jews need christ to be saved?

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you believe jews need christ to be saved?

All the Christians that I know of do... They, stunningly, also think I need Christ to be saved.

I think this is a false emergency, a distraction. Those who think this way will be unswayed by this article, those that do not already are steadfast in their beliefs.

no1tovote4 said:
All the Christians that I know of do... They, stunningly, also think I need Christ to be saved.

I think this is a false emergency, a distraction. Those who think this way will be unswayed by this article, those that do not already are steadfast in their beliefs.

That's the christian teaching. It doesn't mean they can FORCE you to convert and I would be against you being forced.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's the christian teaching. It doesn't mean they can FORCE you to convert and I would be against you being forced.

I haven't made any complaints. I fully understand why they try to convert me. I'd worry more if they didn't. It would be a sign they cared nothing for my soul.

no1tovote4 said:
I haven't made any complaints. I fully understand why they try to convert me. I'd worry more if they didn't. It would be a sign they cared nothing for my soul.

FINALLY! Somebody gets it. I may faint.

rtwngAvngr said:

You can't be forced to change your beliefs. You're the only one who can change your own mind.

Forum List

Back