Pope Goremon

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
198796_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2017-06/198796_5_.jpg

I am not a fan of Warren Buffett, but even a blind pig finds a truffle once in a while:

Al Gore is ‘an idiot’ who only made his vast fortune just because he happened to get lucky by obsessing about climate change.

Possibly we’d all guessed this already. Now it has been confirmed by an expert in the field of finance – Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway vice chairman and fellow investment billionaire Charlie Munger.​

Delingpole: Buffett’s Vice Chair – Al Gore Is ‘An Idiot’ Who Just Got Lucky Obsessing About ‘Climate Change’
by James Delingpole
26 Jun 2017

Delingpole: Buffett's Vice Chair - Al Gore Is 'An Idiot' Who Just Got Lucky Obsessing About 'Climate Change'

198293_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2017-04/198293_5_.jpg

Not luck...gore is a shrewd, inherently dishonest piece of shit. He is primarily responsible for the ozone hole scam. After the team that went to Antarctica fully expecting to find a hole in the ozone due entirely to the small amount of solar energy hitting the atmosphere at that latitude, he went to the senate with his prophecy of doom and suggestion that the "ozone killing gas" freon be replaced with a safer but more expensive refrigerant which just happened to be manufactured by his largest contributor. AGW is just a coincidental add on to the momentum he already had going with the ozone scam.

There was nothing lucky about it...it was a deliberate scheme and he has made the fortune he set out to make. I am sure that it has turned out to be even bigger than he ever dreamed due to the abject stupidity of the left.

Looking at it another way, I greatly admire Fat Albert Gore. Who has been more successful in duping millions of foolish people while making hundred of millions based on lies, than good old Al?

Obama and the Clinton's maybe.

What a nice group of people.

Forum List

Back