Pope Francis signals he may resign over pedophile scandal

If so-called Christians carried out their faith as Jesus' example, government wouldn't be needed to help those in need.

Jesus believed that all he did was with resources provided by 'God', the source of all and everything. He didn't believe there was a separation into 'yours' and 'mine'. He was a great deal more than 'communistic'.
Not true at all. Why do you think Ananias and Sapphira were struck down? It was theirs to do what they would with, but they lied. Let's hope you are ready to give all you have to big government there4.
Acts 5:1-4 KJV
But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, [2] And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it , and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. [3] But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? [4] Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

wow, so much Catholic Bashing...

while I have no use for the Church of Rome, it's too funny to think that these clown protestant denominations think they are the ones who are getting it "right".

None of you get it "right".
So who gets it right, Joehammad?

Leo Zagami joins Alex Jones live via Skype to break down new developments of Cardinal George Pell's pedophile charges and trial that could lead to the resignation of the globalist Pope Francis.

BREAKING: Pope Francis Signals He May Resign Over Pedophile Scandal

Good because this pope is nothing but a satanic globalist bastard sinking the world with his be lies.

Pope Francis' cryptic 'have to take my leave' comment raises speculation about possible future retirement

But Trump, you support Trump with HIS lies.... go figure.

funny you are what you accuse , you are who you accuse . At least Trump and his supporters aren't trying to sexualize kids and teach six year olds where . a dildo goes.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can worship a man in a robe with a tall hat. Seems to me Moses got down and dirty about that shit when a golden calf was made. Yet....people bow down to this guy because he is a pope. Pope of what???

Same way they worship Obama.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can worship a man in a robe with a tall hat. Seems to me Moses got down and dirty about that shit when a golden calf was made. Yet....people bow down to this guy because he is a pope. Pope of what???

No one worships Priest or the Pope, unlike some of you worship the prosperity preachers. Pope is the leader of the Roman Catholic Church.

Want to talk about Moses, well he also told his worshippers to kill brother, friend , whoever was not for him and they killed 3000 that day.
Oh go screw yourself, nutbar.
If you think nobody worships the pope, you must be blind to the masses when they grovel all over the place and he has to hide behind a glass shield in his car as he accepts accolades of his stupidness. That goes for preachers and priests as well.

No one worships Priest or the Pope, unlike some of you worship the prosperity preachers. Pope is the leader of the Roman Catholic Church.

Want to talk about Moses, well he also told his worshippers to kill brother, friend , whoever was not for him and they killed 3000 that day.
If you think nobody worships the pope, you must be blind to the masses when they grovel all over the place and he has to hide behind a glass shield in his car as he accepts accolades of his stupidness. That goes for preachers and priests as well.

Yes many want to kill him. He draws a huge crowd wherever he goes, as Trump does, so one can say Trump has a lot of worshippers BUT the pope draws a much larger crowd.

Yes many want to kill him. He draws a huge crowd wherever he goes, as Trump does, so one can say Trump has a lot of worshippers BUT the pope draws a much larger crowd.
Twit.
This has nothing to do with Trump. Get over your fantasies about him and THINK. Duh.

Twit.
This has nothing to do with Trump. Get over your fantasies about him and THINK. Duh.

He can't help it is he draws a huge crowd, like I said "twit" he has to protect himself and no one worships him.

Twit.

He can't help it is he draws a huge crowd, like I said "twit" he has to protect himself and no one worships him.
Keep your head in the sand then.

Twit.

My head is not in the sand, yours is.

Twit.

My head is not in the sand, yours is.
Far from it. Now run along, man worshipper.

"Real" Pope? Whatever could that mean? There have been so many, even competing Popes. How could one know which, if any, for that matter, were real? In fact, it begs the question, "Real in what way?". Doesn't "Pope" mean father? Didn't Jesus say to call no earthly person "father"? How could a person claim to be head of a 'universal' Christian church yet use a term excluded by the focal character of that religion?
Hardly seems 'real'.
Bingo!

Jesus said MANY things this counterfeit teaches.

Jesus said, "NO MAN has ascended into heaven, but the Son of Man who came down from heaven.

Jesus said, "If you would enter into life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS"

Speaking of repetitious prayer, Jesus said,“But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking”

Last edited:
none of you get it "right".

No middle east cult Jewdaism, Christainity, Muslimism, etc are even close to getting it right. These middle east cults are of the devil...but since there is no devil...they are based on the worst human insecurities and exploit them...and lie to their followers...to make them feel good...to be bad...hey some will hang out with 72 young dudes for anal sex (Islam) in the afterlife, some will hang with Jesus (no sex at all except with the mother)...just very sick cults, written by very evil pieces of shit. The middle east is literally the most disgusting location on Earth.
Enjoy Hell.
Hell is also fake news. Threats only work when they are real.

Hell is also fake news. Threats only work when they are real.
Jesus confirmed a second death in the Lake of Fire. Not eternal torture.

I believe the Son of God, not "godboy"
You never met Jesus, therefore you cant say you believe him. What you believe are the words of primitive men, who wrote about Jesus LONG after he was already dead and gone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back