Pope Francis is a complete idiot

OP wants to talk "idiot" and then quotes ---------------------------------- Pam Geller. :lmao:

Can't make this shit up.

Only to someone bending over for Islam would that make a bit of sense.

Only someone bending over for the Pam Geller and Robert Spencer snake oil sales barkers of the world would be oblivious to how they're being played like a three dollar banjo
livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

None of our criticisms or concerns directed at Islam are false, so you're full of shit... as usual.

^Doesn't understand that people from other religions can be peaceful and wants me to be at war with him and judge him. The exact thing Jesus would not want.

Of course they can be peaceful. What you don't get is their "religion" isn't peaceful. Why do you think there's so much violence coming out of the Moslem community. Duh.

^Doesn't understand that people from other religions can be peaceful and wants me to be at war with him and judge him. The exact thing Jesus would not want.

Of course they can be peaceful. What you don't get is their "religion" isn't peaceful. Why do you think there's so much violence coming out of the Moslem community. Duh.

Because (again), the Robert Spencers and Pam Gellers and Fox Noises of the world know they can sell you deodorant if they feed you enough "scary Moooooslem" stories. Just like they did with the "scary black man" strories, the "scary Jooo" stories, the "scary Catholic" stories, the "scary Injun" stories, etc etc etc. Rubes never get your own manipulation. That's why you're rubes.

Because (again), the Robert Spencers and Pam Gellers and Fox Noises of the world know they can sell you deodorant if they feed you enough "scary Moooooslem" stories. Just like they did with the "scary black man" strories, the "scary Jooo" stories, the "scary Catholic" stories, the "scary Injun" stories, etc etc etc. Rubes never get your own manipulation. That's why you're rubes.
So Robert Spencer is responsible for Muslims throwing gays off rooftops? Setting people on fire in cages or drowning them or burying them alive? You ascribe a lot of power to this man who seems to be the only source by which people learn of the primordial nature of Islam.

Top Muslim cleric from IRAN praises Pope Francis for saying it is wrong to identify Islam with violence | Pamela Geller

Shirazi is a Muslim cleric. He knows what is in the Qur’an. He knows the Pope is wrong. But he also knows the Pope is useful to help deceive the West and keep non-Muslims complacent in the face of the advancing jihad.

Yep, it's the old 'good Islam fantasy' and dummies around the free world are buyin' it. This is why there will never be an end to Islamic terrorism. We can't even identify the enemy.
Why, because he spoke the truth?

So Robert Spencer is responsible for Muslims throwing gays off rooftops? Setting people on fire in cages or drowning them or burying them alive? You ascribe a lot of power to this man who seems to be the only source by which people learn of the primordial nature of Islam.

Pogo's wearing his pair of Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses. These prevent him from seeing any danger.

Yeah the pope should demonize people of other religions as all being violent terrorists because that's what responsible religious leaders should do to encourage peace. :cuckoo:

When leaders are afraid or unwilling to call out evil by name then they become cowards.

Labeling a whole religion as evil is stupid and will start a world war. Should all Catholics be labelled as evil because of the sex scandals of their priests?
Islam is evil.
Islam isn't evil...people following religions are evil....at times

Pogo's wearing his pair of Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses. These prevent him from seeing any danger.
It reminds me of the movie Independence Day when a group of idiots were on top of the building to greet the alien ship with signs saying "welcome" and "we love you" and stupid shit like that. They were the first to die when a plasma blast shot out and destroyed the building.

Yeah the pope should demonize people of other religions as all being violent terrorists because that's what responsible religious leaders should do to encourage peace. :cuckoo:

When leaders are afraid or unwilling to call out evil by name then they become cowards.

Labeling a whole religion as evil is stupid and will start a world war. Should all Catholics be labelled as evil because of the sex scandals of their priests?
Islam is evil.
Islam isn't evil...people following religions are evil....at times
Islam is evil. It's why there are so many evil people in it.

Never liked this Pope, because he is an idiot.

You mean you don't like him because he's a decent human being.
. Ok, in what way is he a decent human being ? You mean by cozying up to those things found sinful to God is being a decent human being or rather is it being a deceitful human being ? Now which is it ?

Yep, we can't have people like the Pope going around destroying all your simplistic arguments now can we?

If you'd like to show us all what exactly is simplistic about my arguments, be my guest. Until then, just another 'straw man' argument from an ignorant Leftie.

Sure, I'll show you. But not bitching about it.

Firstly: The whole of Islam is a threat. It's not. There are parts that are, but there are also 1 to 1.5 billion Muslims in this world, if they really were all a threat, then we'd be dead right now.

Yep, we can't have people like the Pope going around destroying all your simplistic arguments now can we?

If you'd like to show us all what exactly is simplistic about my arguments, be my guest. Until then, just another 'straw man' argument from an ignorant Leftie.

Firstly: The whole of Islam is a threat. It's not. There are parts that are, but there are also 1 to 1.5 billion Muslims in this world, if they really were all a threat, then we'd be dead right now.
. Um Nope, we wouldn't be dead right now, but if we continue to be stupid, then yes we could end up dead like those poor souls abroad, and the ones here who have been killed due to our idiocy/heads in the sand.

. Um Nope, we wouldn't be dead right now, but if we continue to be stupid, then yes we could end up dead like those poor souls abroad, and the ones here who have been killed due to our idiocy/heads in the sand.

Everyone could end up dead. More likely to be dead from the US armed forces than Muslim extremists though.

So far all you've shown me is that you have no idea what my position is regarding Islam and that this misunderstanding of yours of what I've been saying is in fact simplistic. No wonder you made such an ill-informed comment.

Do you want to give it another shot or ask me a question? I suggest the latter.

So far all you've shown me is that you have no idea what my position is regarding Islam and that this misunderstanding of yours of what I've been saying is in fact simplistic. No wonder you made such an ill-informed comment.

Do you want to give it another shot or ask me a question? I suggest the latter.

No, I doubt I'm wrong. I could have gone wading through your posts to hammer you on the exact points, but I couldn't be bothered. And you haven't provided any counter argument for what I have said, so it shows I was right not to bother.

You know when you put a lot of work into a post and the reply back is one line, it's rather irritating, so unless I think it's going to be worth it, I don't put the effort in.

No, I doubt I'm wrong. I could have gone wading through your posts to hammer you on the exact points, but I couldn't be bothered. And you haven't provided any counter argument for what I have said, so it shows I was right not to bother.

You know when you put a lot of work into a post and the reply back is one line, it's rather irritating, so unless I think it's going to be worth it, I don't put the effort in.

So you just slander people's comments without any proof to back them up. You're even too lazy to go looking for any proof to your dishonest crap throwing. You're a troll and a phony. You have no honor.

Forum List

Back