Pope Francis is a complete idiot

What about all the preachers and ministers who are injecting politics into their sermons and have been since 2011? Are you against them as well because they spend as much time in politics as they do in religion?
Really? Because the only pastor I've heard of preaching entire sermons in the context of politics is "reverend" Wright. President Chimp's pastor.

Wrong. Ever heard of Pulpit Freedom Sunday? It's a coalition of (at the time of the article) 100 pastors, and their ranks have swollen into over 1500 nationwide.

Pastor: IRS Challenge Reaction 'Wonderful'
How many of them preached a "God damn America" sermon?

Guess deflection is all you've got. We were talking about lots of preachers doing political sermons from the pulpit, not just one man.

But yeah, he was being political from the pulpit as well.

If you want to preach, preach, but keep your religion and dogma out of my government. We have the right to worship as each individual sees fit. This country isn't supposed to dictate how you believe.

Post a sermon.

Not just an article alleging some violation of IRS rules. Which they have never seemed to enforce.

Well, considering that there aren't any preachers that I'm aware of that post transcripts of their sermons online, and since I don't go to church, can't help you.

However...............I do listen to the news and hear what they have to say on the subject, as well as I know how to use Google to find out about the subjects in question.

Yeah the pope should demonize people of other religions as all being violent terrorists because that's what responsible religious leaders should do to encourage peace. :cuckoo:

When leaders are afraid or unwilling to call out evil by name then they become cowards.

Labeling a whole religion as evil is stupid and will start a world war. Should all Catholics be labelled as evil because of the sex scandals of their priests?
Islam is evil.

So the Muslim dude I work with is going to kill me? Am I supposed to kill him because he is "evil"?

Yeah the pope should demonize people of other religions as all being violent terrorists because that's what responsible religious leaders should do to encourage peace. :cuckoo:

When leaders are afraid or unwilling to call out evil by name then they become cowards.

Labeling a whole religion as evil is stupid and will start a world war. Should all Catholics be labelled as evil because of the sex scandals of their priests?
Islam is evil.

So the Muslim dude I work with is going to kill me? Am I supposed to kill him because he is "evil"?
Watch your back, Jack.

Dang, the Pope can't even catch a break from conservatives.

Conservatives Christians seem to hate every religion that isn't theirs, even branches of Christianity that don't fit their worldview like Catholicism. They are like a cult.

Last edited:

Islam is evil.

Watch your back, Jack.

^Doesn't understand that people from other religions can be peaceful and wants me to be at war with him and judge him. The exact thing Jesus would not want.

Islam is evil.

Watch your back, Jack.

^Doesn't understand that people from other religions can be peaceful and wants me to be at war with him and judge him. The exact thing Jesus would not want.

Anyone "can" be peaceful. Even Satan can be peaceful but he isn't because of his beliefs and teachings.

Much like Islam. Which is exactly why Islam needs a reformation to today's world. Just like Christianity has done.

Islam needs to evolve to today's world. It's not the 500's any longer

I do not like this pope at all. He spends too much time playing politics in the headlines instead of getting the word out about God and making us better Catholics.

What about all the preachers and ministers who are injecting politics into their sermons and have been since 2011? Are you against them as well because they spend as much time in politics as they do in religion?
. They better, and hopefully since 2008, because if they don't there won't be anywhere left to live a Christian life in this nation.

I do not like this pope at all. He spends too much time playing politics in the headlines instead of getting the word out about God and making us better Catholics.
. What about all the preachers and ministers who are injecting politics into their sermons and have been since 2011? Are you against them as well because they spend as much time in politics as they do in religion?
. You all forced them to, so deal with it and own it.

Catholics love to be loved.

Only to a certain extent. Then, trouble, or as better known, "REFORMATION" starts.

Happened with Luther and Calvin.

Seeing the last two popes, it is about to happen again, and soon.

BTW, the Papacy lost its significance when Pope John Paul II died. Similarly, American Presidency lost its significance when Ronald Reagan died.

Successors to both have been nothing but incompetent shmucks.

Last edited:
Top Muslim cleric from IRAN praises Pope Francis for saying it is wrong to identify Islam with violence | Pamela Geller

Shirazi is a Muslim cleric. He knows what is in the Qur’an. He knows the Pope is wrong. But he also knows the Pope is useful to help deceive the West and keep non-Muslims complacent in the face of the advancing jihad.

Yep, it's the old 'good Islam fantasy' and dummies around the free world are buyin' it. This is why there will never be an end to Islamic terrorism. We can't even identify the enemy.

Yep, we can't have people like the Pope going around destroying all your simplistic arguments now can we?

Remember when religion thought people not buy their shit? They made blasphemy so they could destroy you if you tried. Now you just insult people who try and destroy your shit.

WAY before 2011...

413KY4J8RJL.jpg

Really? Because the only pastor I've heard of preaching entire sermons in the context of politics is "reverend" Wright. President Chimp's pastor.

And if you would like to discuss any pastors who preach politics then please make some specifics and we can discuss. I have yet to hear a priest talk politics in his sermons.

:lol: Selective observation is bliss.

>> Famous evangelist Billy Graham told Christianity Today in January that he wishes he hadn’t been so political during parts of his career.

Graham, one of the nation’s most well-known evangelists, is now [2011] 92 and living in retirement in North Carolina. During an interview with the evangelical magazine, he was asked if he had any regrets over his long career.

Graham replied that he wished he had spent more time with his family, then added, “I also would have steered clear of politics. I’m grateful for the opportunities God gave me to minister to people in high places; people in power have spiritual and personal needs like everyone else, and often they have no one to talk to. But looking back I know I sometimes crossed the line, and I wouldn’t do that now.” << -- Billy Graham Says he Now Regrets Involvement in Politics

Then there was this guy, whose mental imbalance progeny is a current infestation...

Summa y'all must live under a freaking rock.

Last edited:
Islam is evil.

Watch your back, Jack.

Anyone "can" be peaceful. Even Satan can be peaceful but he isn't because of his beliefs and teachings.

Much like Islam. Which is exactly why Islam needs a reformation to today's world. Just like Christianity has done.

. Do they need to evolve or is it that we have gone to far, and therefore our enemies will be coming out the woodworks like aunts before to long ? Makes one wonder what or why is this world becoming so volital again ? Are we trying to be so inclusive to the point of helping our enemies get as close to us as possible now ? Is globalism going to become our downfall soon enough ? Is our fast track upon abandoning God going to bring his wrath against us ? We got some serious questions to ponder, and some serious thinking to do as individuals or as a nation that should be united. Did Islam come to us or did we go to them ? Since world war two, what has become of our unity and beliefs that we had in God and country ? Where has it all gone wrong, and who is responsible ? The blacks have no problem with going back to slavery (hundreds of years), in order to blame whites for their problems today, so why can't Americans go back 50 years, and find out what has caused this nation to slip so badly up until today ?

I am not Catholic, but my sister is. I totally respect the good that the Catholic charities do worldwide. My Methodist Church with 65 members has a food bank every other Saturday and give out food to 85-100 people that are definitely in need.

About half of the food we give out is from donations from several Grocery stores and individuals who drop off bags of groceries. The Fire Department and the Post Office also have a canned food drive 2 or 3 times a year to replenish our stocks. The rest is from the congregation input to the collection plate.

That doesn't hold a candle to what the Catholic charities do, but we are trying.

Top Muslim cleric from IRAN praises Pope Francis for saying it is wrong to identify Islam with violence | Pamela Geller

Shirazi is a Muslim cleric. He knows what is in the Qur’an. He knows the Pope is wrong. But he also knows the Pope is useful to help deceive the West and keep non-Muslims complacent in the face of the advancing jihad.

Yep, it's the old 'good Islam fantasy' and dummies around the free world are buyin' it. This is why there will never be an end to Islamic terrorism. We can't even identify the enemy.
Back in the 30's and 40's, Pope Pius who was a Nazi supporter later became known as "Hitlers pope", perhaps this pope wants to be known as an IslamoNazi supporter in the history books.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Therefore --- "Shinto did it". :cuckoo:

Did the Pope say jihad and Islamic terrorists are OK? No. He just said the other billion Muslims practicing their faith and minding to their daily affairs are not violent.

I am not Catholic, but my sister is. I totally respect the good that the Catholic charities do worldwide. My Methodist Church with 65 members has a food bank every other Saturday and give out food to 85-100 people that are definitely in need.

About half of the food we give out is from donations from several Grocery stores and individuals who drop off bags of groceries. The Fire Department and the Post Office also have a canned food drive 2 or 3 times a year to replenish our stocks. The rest is from the congregation input to the collection plate.

That doesn't hold a candle to what the Catholic charities do, but we are trying.

Imo, he should be talking about what each of us can individually be doing to help others not just with our checking accounts but also with our actions.

This is something that I think the modern Catholic struggles with and this is the type of stuff we need reminded of and pushed towards. Not weighing in on Muslims.

Islam is evil.

Watch your back, Jack.

. Do they need to evolve or is it that we have gone to far, and therefore our enemies will be coming out the woodworks like aunts before to long ? Makes one wonder what or why is this world becoming so volital again ? Are we trying to be so inclusive to the point of helping our enemies get as close to us as possible now ? Is globalism going to become our downfall soon enough ? Is our fast track upon abandoning God going to bring his wrath against us ? We got some serious questions to ponder, and some serious thinking to do as individuals or as a nation that should be united. Did Islam come to us or did we go to them ? Since world war two, what has become of our unity and beliefs that we had in God and country ? Where has it all gone wrong, and who is responsible ? The blacks have no problem with going back to slavery (hundreds of years), in order to blame whites for their problems today, so why can't Americans go back 50 years, and find out what has caused this nation to slip so badly up until today ?

On two questions that you brought up....

1. Do they need to evolve?

Unless you are cool with female gentile mutiliation, rape, child marriages, forcing women to not speak unless given permission by the husband, forcing women To only show their eyes. And I could easily go on .....

2. Have we gone too far?

Has women's rights gone too far for you?
Being against pedophilia?
Being against Domestic Violence?

WAY before 2011...

413KY4J8RJL.jpg

And if you would like to discuss any pastors who preach politics then please make some specifics and we can discuss. I have yet to hear a priest talk politics in his sermons.

:lol: Selective observation is bliss.

>> Famous evangelist Billy Graham told Christianity Today in January that he wishes he hadn’t been so political during parts of his career.

Graham, one of the nation’s most well-known evangelists, is now [2011] 92 and living in retirement in North Carolina. During an interview with the evangelical magazine, he was asked if he had any regrets over his long career.

Graham replied that he wished he had spent more time with his family, then added, “I also would have steered clear of politics. I’m grateful for the opportunities God gave me to minister to people in high places; people in power have spiritual and personal needs like everyone else, and often they have no one to talk to. But looking back I know I sometimes crossed the line, and I wouldn’t do that now.” << -- Billy Graham Says he Now Regrets Involvement in Politics

Then there was this guy, whose mental imbalance progeny is a current infestation...

Summa y'all must live under a freaking rock.

Once again show us where Billy graham went political in his sermons.

He has the right to have an opinion. Doesn't mean he was being political in his sermons.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Therefore --- "Shinto did it". :cuckoo:

Actually the root of that attack was The Soviets.

Forum List

Back