Pope Francis: "God is not afraid of new things!"

Sadly, some on the right belong to pseudo Christian "religions" that have always maintained that Catholics are evil.
They hanged blacks, Jews, Catholics, gays and they were known as the Ku Klux Klan.

Those of us Catholics who believe that the Pope is the viceroy of Christ and final authority on religious matters also believe in the spirit of charity and forgiveness. We also believe that religions need to reform from time to time if they aspire to be perceived as a conduit to God.

If only the Muslims were so open minded.

BTW, is the Pope now the hero of the usually atheist Left?

Some people's live are wrapped up in the homosexual thing. As if the majority of the people in this country could give a shit.

Jobs, the economy, taking care of their FAMILIES is probably the higher priority in their lives.

10696406_10152489288986275_2699342807560889386_n.jpg

Some people's live are wrapped up in the homosexual thing. As if the majority of the people in this country could give a shit.

Jobs, the economy, taking care of their FAMILIES is probably the higher priority in their lives.
The Vatican isn't in this country. The Pope, Bishops and Cardinals don't have families. Making this kind of fundamental change to the Catholic church has more importance to them than it does to the majority of people in this country. No doubt the Bishops have taken notice to what happened to the Episcopalians and Presbyterians and don't want the Catholics to suffer the same fate.

I wonder if this Pope will be the next Pope John X

You're supposed to worship God, not the Pope. The Pope, being just a man, can be wrong you know.

I think Ann Barnhardt says it best:
Barnhardt Judica me Deus et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta.
What this skewed emphasis on the Concupiscible Appetites leads to, as we see with Francis, is Materialism, which then feeds selfishness, pride and the gaping maw of the ego. Me, me, me. I want to get to go up to Communion like everyone else, because I FEEL excluded. I refuse to believe that anything that makes a person “FEEL GOOD”, including adultery, contraception, fornication and sodomy, could possibly be a sin, because me, me, me, me. But enough about me. Let’s talk about ME. If I give you free stuff, or tell other people that they should give you free stuff, and if I tell you that your sins aren’t sins and OF COURSE you can come up and have Communion because that will make you FEEL good, and then you will like ME! Because who cares about virtue and carrying crosses. Blah, blah, blah. No one wants to hear about sin and judgment and hell and redemptive suffering and old-fashioned Catholic nonsense like that. The only way for man to achieve happiness and thus perfection, is through MATERIAL WEALTH.

I heard this quote from somewhere the other day, video or podcast, I can't remember which but the narrator said this: (and I paraphrase):
"Americans used to be a God fearing, Righteous people who built relationships of trust with each other and built strong families.
But now, thanks to Madison Avenue and Hollywood, they've become selfish consumers who care not a whit for anyone else but themselves and their own feelings."

The America we have now is a result of that.

This Pope will likely be asked to resign for the good of the Church.
The First Reich established the Jesuits. The second Reich was built by the Jesuits. The third Reich was built by the Jesuits.

They are in the process of building the forth Reich.

For the first time in history, they have a Pope from their order, and you think this Pope will be asked to resign? You want to place a bet on that?

I bet you that the Jesuits will not only keep the office of the Pontiff until they have created the Forth Reich, but will keep it until they have destroyed the Forth Reich and reunited the ecumenical oneness of the Church and reestablish Roman authority. Once they have the anarchists, the atheists, the Islamists, the fundamentalist Christians and the Jews fighting themselves to the point of destruction and near exhaustion, the world will be begging them for their lucifarian leadership.

You might as well say that just because Keynesianism has led to world wars and depressions for the past century that international bankers are going to resign and abolish debt based currency and switch to commodity and productive based currency.

The corrupt and powerful have no incentive to give up their chairs at the table when they are winning the fight for hearts and minds.

I heard this quote from somewhere the other day, video or podcast, I can't remember which but the narrator said this: (and I paraphrase):
"Americans used to be a God fearing, Righteous people who built relationships of trust with each other and built strong families.
But now, thanks to Madison Avenue and Hollywood, they've become selfish consumers who care not a whit for anyone else but themselves and their own feelings."

The America we have now is a result of that.

"If I were the devil" ~ A prophetic essay written and recorded by radio commentator Paul Harvey in 1965.

The Catholic leadership will not permit the Church to divide the way the Episcopalians and Presbyterians split. They won't let the Pope do it. If nothing else, he will become a mere figurehead with no power. He will be effectively silenced.

The OP was stating God didn't fear new things. Interesting as He already knows about them before they are "created" by man. There seems to be a false impression that all things new (read progressive) are good, which is simply untrue.

This Pope will likely be asked to resign for the good of the Church.

misterbeale said:
The First Reich established the Jesuits. The second Reich was built by the Jesuits. The third Reich was built by the Jesuits.

They are in the process of building the forth Reich.

For the first time in history, they have a Pope from their order, and you think this Pope will be asked to resign? You want to place a bet on that?

I bet you that the Jesuits will not only keep the office of the Pontiff until they have created the Forth [sic] Reich, but will keep it until they have destroyed the Forth [sic] Reich and reunited the ecumenical oneness of the Church and reestablish Roman authority.

There will be no such thing as a Fifth Reich.

That's because the end of what you call the Fourth Reich will be what Christians call The Second Coming of Christ at the Battle of Megiddo. :thup:

He's the Obama of Popes, a man who hates and wants to destroy the very institution he leads

The Catholic leadership will not permit the Church to divide the way the Episcopalians and Presbyterians split. They won't let the Pope do it. If nothing else, he will become a mere figurehead with no power. He will be effectively silenced.
lol. You've never heard of the Superior General of the Society of Jesus huh? Some would say the Pope already is largely a ceremonial leadership position. You can try to set the agenda, but if you can't control how Catholics (and by proxy, the people) are thinking about the issues, what does it matter?

Of course they won't split. The schools and the Universities, the mental conditioning is always controlled by the Jesuits. If this is policy, it will be taught to the next generation. It will be taught in all the Catholic schools and Universities. Count on it. As we speak, new materials are already being developed at Loyola and Notre Dame. lol

Superior General of the Society of Jesus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities,[and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Orders] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII]is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Ignatius de Loyola."
-John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)
"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country the United States of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de La Fayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American
Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)
"Alas, I knew they [i.e., the Jesuits] would poison me; but I did not expect to die in so slow and cruel a manner. "
(1774)-Pope Clement XIV (Who had forever abolished the Jesuit Order in 1773)
"The Jesuits are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor that's their ideal. It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters that's all they stand for. They don't even believe in God perhaps."
-Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881; famous Russian novelist)

Forum List

Back